• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
In the past year or so I've come to the conclusion that almost my entire life has been wrong. I delved into all aspects of time travel to change things but alas, here I am in the same timeline that should not be.

Because I'm in the wrong life, each step forward is a step deeper into the forest of regret. This has caused a curious condition where each day is the worst day of my life due to the cumulative weight of the preceding days. This feeling can even be felt in real time as each moment being worse than the preceding one. I manage to do some healthy behaviors and distract myself from the moment-by-moment torture but the overall day feeling is there. I feel like a racoon with it's paw caught in a trap on the verge of gnawing off it's leg to survive except my life itself is the paw and "survival" entails not being here anymore.

Of course this isn't they type of thing I can share with others. Even if I bring up time travel or regrets the subject gets shooed away. I am trying to muster the energy and focus to methodically put my affairs in order. This is sort of a bind because in order to do this I need to recover if I want to ctb in a way I find meets the minimum requires of respectability on my part. I grew up with a relative that used threats of suicide to emotionally blackmail others and had a real disdain for the idea of it because of that. I can't believe I find myself actually considering it. I truly feel like I've in the wrong version of reality. I'm not sure if this is a condition like derealization or just what it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Forever Sleep and GoatHerder
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
In the past year or so I've come to the conclusion that almost my entire life has been wrong. I delved into all aspects of time travel to change things but alas, here I am in the same timeline that should not be.

Because I'm in the wrong life, each step forward is a step deeper into the forest of regret. This has caused a curious condition where each day is the worst day of my life due to the cumulative weight of the preceding days. This feeling can even be felt in real time as each moment being worse than the preceding one. I manage to do some healthy behaviors and distract myself from the moment-by-moment torture but the overall day feeling is there. I feel like a racoon with it's paw caught in a trap on the verge of gnawing off it's leg to survive except my life itself is the paw and "survival" entails not being here anymore.

Of course this isn't they type of thing I can share with others. Even if I bring up time travel or regrets the subject gets shooed away. I am trying to muster the energy and focus to methodically put my affairs in order. This is sort of a bind because in order to do this I need to recover if I want to ctb in a way I find meets the minimum requires of respectability on my part. I grew up with a relative that used threats of suicide to emotionally blackmail others and had a real disdain for the idea of it because of that. I can't believe I find myself actually considering it. I truly feel like I've in the wrong version of reality. I'm not sure if this is a condition like derealization or just what it is.
I'm similarly tweaking out, so I understand. It's a very strange feeling

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
How long have you been like that? Did any event kick it off? How are you coping?
I've been disassociating/derealizing as long as I can remember to varying degrees, but in the last four months or so I've grown more aware of it; like moving up a notch on the scale of consciousness/understanding.

I have trouble remembering specifics but my childhood had some rough spots. I believe it's more a result of my autism/ADHD.

My only real coping mechanisms for having so little attachment to this reality are forcing myself to act as normal as possible and distracting myself in various ways. Some music/experiences can temporarily ground me if I'm feeling intense enough emotions (usually anger, fear, sadness).

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I've been disassociating/derealizing as long as I can remember to varying degrees, but in the last four months or so I've grown more aware of it; like moving up a notch on the scale of consciousness/understanding.

I have trouble remembering specifics but my childhood had some rough spots. I believe it's more a result of my autism/ADHD.

My only real coping mechanisms for having so little attachment to this reality are forcing myself to act as normal as possible and distracting myself in various ways. Some music/experiences can temporarily ground me if I'm feeling intense enough emotions (usually anger, fear, sadness).
I guess I should read up on d/d, maybe that's what's going on. I wish I had go on ADHD drugs when I was in school.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I guess I should read up on d/d, maybe that's what's going on. I wish I had go on ADHD drugs when I was in school.
By your descriptions I'd assume d/d and/or something relating to schizophrenia, yeah. Research would be wise I think