SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I've been working for the past 3 years and my overall balance was around £0, I'd just come out of Uni and that was my only debt which isn't really real debt in the UK

What do I get for 3 years of hard work? I am now £4000 in financial debt, £2000 in utility debt, the company I just left won't pay me my last fucking paycheck because apparently the monitor I returned to them wasn't the correct one & transunion think I missed a loan payment which I didn't but now I can't get another loan so now I have to CTB 1-2 months earlier than I thought I needed to.

I was living cheap as I could in a cheap part of the UK & my only unnecessary expense was fast food when I was too depressed to cook for myself.

This system is designed to fuck you. How the fuck are we supposed to live like this?

I know I'm also fucking them cause they're never getting their money back on these loans but still, now my mother & grandparents have to lose me sooner because of rich people's incessant fucking greed.

Even the welfare I could get now would not be enough to stop the spiral of debt I have gotten into just so I could afford to live to work to get into more debt and if I declare bankruptcy I will never be able to rent again and I'm not mentally strong enough to live with other people.

And even we have it good compared to the third world, it just blows my mind.

Argghhgh anyway I will be going later this month I guess, 1 month before my 25th.

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe, Crazy4u, Sanva and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very stressful what you are going through. I can imagine it must be dreadful to be in such a hopeless situation. This life can be so depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
It's so fucked, and yet the majority of people still defend this system. I don't even think people should be forced to work to survive at all but it feels especially unfair when someone works SO MUCH and they still get nothing while 1% of the population has enough money to last millions of lifetimes. I'm sorry you're going through this. It's not fair.

Reactions: Crazy4u
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Sorry that you go through all of this. Money is a bitch. And being in your 20s is a bitch. This is boomer economy mainly.