• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-suffering people who are against the universal right to die and support procreation truly do lack any compassion, it's so disgusting. Those who believe in forcing others to suffer are extremely cruel and selfish, access to painless death should be avaliable for all at any moment but of course this human species should have went voluntarily extinct a long time ago.

Procreation is the most horrific crime that causes endless amounts of harm, it's really repulsive how many humans see it as justified imposing potentially decades of meaningless suffering onto someone else. In my case I have anti-life beliefs meaning I believe that life never should have existed as I'm against suffering which is very compassionate, I find it beyond tragic how anyone has to suffer in any way and as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much they can suffer.

Existence truly is the most hellish imposition and I'd prefer to not exist no matter what, to exist as a conscious being enslaved in this decaying flesh prison will always be beyond undesirable which is why it's horrific how many humans are so incredibly pro-suffering. All I've ever wished for is the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring, death truly is the only relief in an existence so hopeless and futile.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and DepressedDude
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The planet would have been better off if human life never existed. Humans are destroying the world for the rest of the creatures.

• Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, ijustwishtodie, Hotsackage and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
The planet would have been better off if human life never existed. Humans are destroying the world for the rest of the creatures.
This is something I despise. Humans have damaged the earth so much. Seriously, imagine life 100 million years ago for a moment. Lush, dense, beautiful forests crawling with life, huge seas full of life, and, of course, dinosaurs. I wish there was some way I could see that version of the earth. Who knows, maybe virtual reality capabilities will allow that some day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
that's a good thing that humans are destroying the earth for all life on it, no machine should ever be forced to kill and eat each other just to survive it's a abomination nature is pure evil the sooner life on this planet is wiped off the face of the earth the better

Reactions: permanently tired, pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie