• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I'm trying to figure out the hotel room thing. Most people go with taking it at midnight and being found by the staff around 10AM, but some of them don't. How long it takes, after the attempt, to regain consciousness without any medical help? I wish I also knew "what's the record", not only that PPH says 45 minutes or something.
Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, gizzreid and Dead Meat
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
let me know if/when you find out. i have scheduled notes i'm sending out and i wanna make sure if it fails i have enough time to cancel them lol

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover and Disaster
S

slanabhaile

Mar 25, 2023
Would be interested in having some sort of answer to this too.

D

Deleted member 31858

maybe you can look for sn and failed in the search engine, right now I only remember the one from @idkanymore21 and sometimes some reserve 2 nights in case that happens, which is very rare for it to go through all the threads I have read. And when that rarely happens they do a second try and it turns out as expected so maybe there is no one who can answer you correctly

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I am pretty sure you can't just walk out at 10am after a failed attempt at midnight. I remember a user saying that she was very sick for two days after a failed attempt and wasn't even able to leave the bed…

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I am pretty sure you can't just walk out at 10am after a failed attempt at midnight. I remember a user saying that she was very sick for two days after a failed attempt and wasn't even able to leave the bed…
Yes, I'm aware of that :/ That's why I'm trying to figure out a safe time margin, so I can drag myself from there, preferably being normal human color, not blue, if I puke or otherwise fail 😅