Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I feel like everybody talks about the 90s, so let's switch it up a little and talk about the early 2000s for once. Gotta give the early years of modern technology some props too ;)

Reactions: sserafim and ClaudeCTTE
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I guess getting a DSI for christmas, along with all the times I spent playing with cousin on our nintendo ds consoles. That's all I can think of. I honestly remember the early 2010s a lot better.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I remember buying vhs movies when I was like 5. It wasn't long after that they stopped selling them for good though. I do also remember getting my first ever ds and nintendo console, a ds lite, with my sims party ds at around the age of 8 or something. The my sims series, although short lived, has always been super nostalgic to me, ngl. I feel like I'm the only one who remembers them though, witch is sad bc they're so underrated! (Exept my sims flight simulator and racing, those can go to hell lol)

Reactions: sserafim
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I have many memories.

- My PS2: Since I was a child, I always played on my PlayStation 2 to escape from my problems. I would say that the PS2 was something important in my life and there is no other console that can replace the good times I spent playing on my PS2. Currently, I usually play on emulator (PCSX2).

- Old YouTube: I always enjoyed watching gameplays of my favorite video games, mainly those made with Windows Movie Maker and music from 009 Sound System. How I miss the classic blue screen...

- .3gp Videos: .3gp format videos have always been nostalgic for me. Despite their extremely low quality, they seemed interesting to me. I have an old cellphone and sometimes I like to record videos pretending I'm in the 2000s.

- Windows XP: Windows XP is nostalgic for me because of its aesthetics and sound effects.

Reactions: sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I have many memories.

- My PS2: Since I was a child, I always played on my PlayStation 2 to escape from my problems. I would say that the PS2 was something important in my life and there is no other console that can replace the good times I spent playing on my PS2. Currently, I usually play on emulator (PCSX2).

- Old YouTube: I always enjoyed watching gameplays of my favorite video games, mainly those made with Windows Movie Maker and music from 009 Sound System. How I miss the classic blue screen...

- .3gp Videos: .3gp format videos have always been nostalgic for me. Despite their extremely low quality, they seemed interesting to me. I have an old cellphone and sometimes I like to record videos pretending I'm in the 2000s.

- Windows XP: Windows XP is nostalgic for me because of its aesthetics and sound effects.
I remember they had this computer room with old school computers in elementary with windows xp. They were a nightmare to use XD but still a pretty nostalgic memory. We didn't use the computer room much before late elementary though so this might have been well over the early 2000s bc my school was that old school (and had a low budged bc the administrators there were morons and didn't know how to keep a stable economy) but still. So nostalgic! Anyone else remember spending half the lessons to get the computers to work? :')
Actually, I think we did use the computer room in early elementary too sometimes bc we'd do math mini-games on some national educational math website lol. But not that often though. I remember loving the 1-4th grade ones bc they were super easy and actually fun, but once we got to 5th grade and up they rly sucked lol XD

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE