Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
The callousness and harshness of this life must be scrutinized. Yes, there are also benefits for some people, but none of us gave our approval to being conceived and being placed in this arena. Wars, genocides, the most agonizing and horrific deaths imaginable, torture, and other issues are all present and imminent. Nobody can predict what will happen to us tomorrow. There should be a way out of this test, experiment, or whatever it is that we are going through for those people who simply can't take life.

This quote resonated with me
"There's so much wrong in the world, there's so much hurt. I couldn't take knowing I made it worse, and I couldn't take knowing that it would never get any better"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Jadzia, lionetta12 and 17 others
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Exactly. People overly romanticize life and don't give enough scrutiny to it. Prolifers have no critical thinking skills.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, Pisceslilith, Justnotme and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is so incredibly cruel, that fact is undeniable. I find it disturbing how some people glorify life to such extreme extents to the point that they see it as being acceptable to force people to continue existing against their wishes, of course there should be a straightforward way to free ourselves from all this.

The way that I see it, life itself really is the true problem as it's the cause of all agony and torment after all. All that life is, is just a meaningless cycle of insignificant suffering that never needed to exist and continues to repeat all for no purpose, and it's tragic how life even has the ability to exist at all. It's like we are being punished all because of the decisions of others to unfairly and selfishly procreate, and to me it could simply never be beneficial to continue to bring life into a world where there is no limit as to how much we can be tortured. Such a thing could only ever lead to unnecessary suffering being experienced.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, deathstar3xplosion, CTB Dream and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Workd cruel know well all see happen see what all go lose this one person crueltyy mean all cruelty nobody know nobody understand all pretend life ok ignore cruelty awful species

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and Gaga786
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
The callousness and harshness of this life must be scrutinized. Yes, there are also benefits for some people, but none of us gave our approval to being conceived and being placed in this arena. Wars, genocides, the most agonizing and horrific deaths imaginable, torture, and other issues are all present and imminent. Nobody can predict what will happen to us tomorrow. There should be a way out of this test, experiment, or whatever it is that we are going through for those people who simply can't take life.

This quote resonated with me
"There's so much wrong in the world, there's so much hurt. I couldn't take knowing I made it worse, and I couldn't take knowing that it would never get any better"

Wars, genocides, horrific deaths, torture, etc. These don't exist in a vacuum. They exist because we exist. None of those things have to exist, but humans choose for them to. We create them (aside from freak accidents of course). This is just saying that humans are victims of humanity. Unfortunately, I think war will always exist on some level, but hypothetically it does not. We choose it :(

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and Gaga786