ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
As I near what I think will soon be the end of my life, I only take any sort of meaning or appreciation from nature.

This world is gorgeous. Beautiful. Breathtaking. A perfect pearl in an ocean of darkness.

But the disgusting mutated apes that inhabit it ruin all of its perfection for me.

I hate my species. Truly, I do. I'm repulsed by our nature, I resent that I'm part of it. Everything I've ever appreciated in a person has been in spite of human nature. There's nothing to like about people. People are base creatures, entirely controlled by instincts of fear and anger and selfishness, and they use these motivations to act unnecessary cruel and ugly to their fellow man. They refuse to use their empathetic abilities to be more than chimps.

Lately I'm so consumed with hatred for those who have hated me my entire life.

• Love
Reactions: nerve, charlottewilts, MiserableBastard1995 and 10 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I agree with you completely..Gazing upon the beauty of the hills around me,the sunsets and sunrises,the full moon in the night sky as the wispy clouds roll by.Ahh the calming nature of waterfalls and streams.The birds playing,and singing...Nature has pulled me out of a funk many times,just observing it quietly and meditating upon it..But unfortunately I always have to return to "reality" and this shitty society we live in and the crushing demands it places on us..Humans are destroying them selves and call it "progress".

Reactions: imagineit and Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
True, There is nothing I hate more than being born as a human. I wish I could be born as a cat.

Apparently what involves being human is being horrible monster just so you could survive. Those who believe otherwise just delude themselves and just seem to choose to ignore reality. The world is so beatiful but we choose to destroy all the nature just for the sake of progress and spreading our race on the entire planet like some virus. I wish I wouldn't have been born as a human as other species atleast do not delude themselves that they are so special while doing something horrible to the world.

People do show some "empathy" to some degree but those people are usually rich and selfish ones that after becoming succesful choose "help" others just for their own self-gratification and being praised by others.

I'd rather not live if I have to delude myself and be horrible towards others so I could stay alive.

Reactions: mesohappy
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Human beings really are beautiful but not when we are perverted by abuse and government imposing on our freedom. Then we turn into something entirely different. The satanic system we live under brings out the worst in people. When we live under God's rule and not man's rule we flourish. Good and evil exists but if the incentives are wrong and we are not free then evil takes over.

vesttigeel

vesttigeel

Jan 19, 2020
Humans contain these aspects yes, but our species is also impossibly charismatic. We're empathetic, creative, intuitive, capable of love, supportive... Imperfections in our characteristics and physique are what make us perfect. It's unfortunate that the wonder of life has been tainted by media, abuse and politics... I sometimes compare the human race to rabbits as they breed quickly and burrow into the land wherever they please.

However, I am sorry that you've come to such a definitive conclusion of your race and mine, but in those few rare corners of our planet there are people who love, are compassionate, and lift us up rather than put us down. If only there were more - then maybe people like us wouldn't find ourselves in situations like this.

I hope you reconsider ctb. Sending love :heart:

Reactions: charlottewilts and imagineit
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I think both nature and humanity has both beautiful and ugly sides. The way humans can feel and express emotions and thoughts is very beautiful.
However, it is definitely true that humans are destroying nature and even themselves. It's really sad.

Reactions: charlottewilts, imagineit and vesttigeel
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
The world and nature indeed is very beautiful.

Unfortunately we all have to make a living and be locked up in an apartment/house most of our lives.

How sad.