• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
The SN arrived today, my plan is to CTB on August 19th (this Saturday), So I'm already starting the fasting/starvation process right now.... But I have a few questions.... Is there a specific temperature my SN should be in so it doesn't spoil until Saturday? This may be dumb to ask but...How do I measure the SN to make it 20g worth of it... Like how many tablespoons or teaspoons would a gram be equivalent to or whatever.... Sorry I lack information... I have Antacids and Benzos, so I think that should be enough...I have my letters for everyone pretty much set up... If there is any advice or anything else I should add/do differently... please tell me, I beg of thee... I request for the help of you all, just this one last time... I love you all, you have helped me on this journey so much, you all felt like people whom I could trust and relate to in this world... thank you all... :heart:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sleepyhollow, painful existence, outrider567 and 2 others
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Can someone please help me.... someone please answer....

• Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife
T

The depresionator

Aug 2, 2023
In a dark draw at room temperature is perfectly fine, but a few days doesn't really matter.

Ideally you should have digital scales. If that's not possible a Google search says 1 tablespoon is 14g and 1 teaspoon 4g but it's never going to be precise. If it was me I'd do a full tablespoon and then 2 teaspoons.

S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
Please read the SN guide. A lot of essentials are not right with your approach. Wish you peace whichever way you decide to go 🤎

Reactions: chop and ocklepold
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Hello friend.
From what I read room temperature is perfectly okay for SN, it's really just exposure to air thats the killer decomposition wise.
For weighing I've googled it and am reading different things about the tablespoon conversion. I really suggest you buy a scale or if that's not possible go to the store to get official measuring spoons, with tablespoons as the last resort.
I don't know if fasting for as long as you plan to is necessary, I'm not sure about the differences with periods that long. Some fasting periods can create more nausea from what I've seen.
Most of all, I'm sad and wish you the best. We had just a very short chat but you seem like a very lovely person.

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
where did you obtain ur sn from? i need to check out aswell. also I was under the impression that antiemetics were critical but I guess not…

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
You would need painkillers and antiemetics as well in SN method.Check the purity of SN (anything above 95percent pure is fine I guess)
Also I think you would be needing about 4 teaspoons (though I am not sure)

Last edited:
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
The SN arrived today, my plan is to CTB on August 19th (this Saturday), So I'm already starting the fasting/starvation process right now.... But I have a few questions.... Is there a specific temperature my SN should be in so it doesn't spoil until Saturday? This may be dumb to ask but...How do I measure the SN to make it 20g worth of it... Like how many tablespoons or teaspoons would a gram be equivalent to or whatever.... Sorry I lack information... I have Antacids and Benzos, so I think that should be enough...I have my letters for everyone pretty much set up... If there is any advice or anything else I should add/do differently... please tell me, I beg of thee... I request for the help of you all, just this one last time... I love you all, you have helped me on this journey so much, you all felt like people whom I could trust and relate to in this world... thank you all... :heart:
Which country are you based in?

one last chance

one last chance

センタクシ ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
Aug 17, 2023
Brother, before you go, would you please have a call with me?

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
You would need painkillers and antiemetics as well in SN method.Check the purity of SN (anything above 95percent pure is fine I guess)
Yeah, I'm going to get Ibuprofen (painkiller) from the Pharmacy today... But it seems I am too late to get antiemetic because you need it prescribed and I don't have the time for that since my departure is the 19th.... Is there anything I can substitute for the antiemetic? I have antacid...
Brother, before you go, would you please have a call with me?
why?

one last chance

one last chance

センタクシ ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah, I'm going to get Ibuprofen (painkiller) from the Pharmacy today... But it seems I am too late to get antiemetic because you need it prescribed and I don't have the time for that since my departure is the 19th.... Is there anything I can substitute for the antiemetic? I have antacid...

why

why?
Man, just...when I read the way you write you reminded me of myself, id just like to have a talk with a guy like that

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Man, just...when I read the way you write you reminded me of myself, id just like to have a talk with a guy like that
alright, just send me a pm if you want to talk...

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Small update, I have Zofran, but I only have 6 tablets and 4mg for each one so 24mg in total, so I guess I should do that 2nd method (stat does) since this is all I've got.... I got the Pain killer as well now...

Reactions: FindingHome
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I think it is strongly suggested that your anti emitic should belong to class of dopamine antagonists.Please don't do things in a hurry.
I don't think Zofran belongs to the dopamine antagonist category.If you need any further assistance I would be happy to answer anything.
It is better to do everything safely.(There are many risks associated with failure like organ damage and it is better to be 100 percent prepared beforehand to avoid a situation like that)

Last edited: