• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I feel I have a few years because of multiple problems (health/mental state). So I am looking up info in regards to what works best and how to execute. There is a site called best gore com (I believe it's a com, are we allowed to use links?). You can find videos of your chosen CTB and see what YOU will have to endure using that method. YOU have to sadly be the one to close the door . A note on the site: The topics are listed near the bottom of the pages scroll way way down. The site itself is brutal and you may not like what you find there besides the CTB method you might be looking for. When you find a title click on it and scroll about half way down again to find the video (if one is attached). There are failures and murders so please please be careful here as it is a horrible but needed site. Also please for the love of everything holy STAY OUT OF THE COMMENTS! This is NOT a sympathetic site. People get torn to shreds in the comments for sympathy. I would even suggest NOT reading the comments at all. If you have a question bring it back here to get opinions from people who understand you. This will help you with homework/research but it is a HORRIBLE site! Please think before going there. However, I feel many many people will find what they are looking for there. Keep in mind this site is for sure the kind of place that makes the world that much darker. You have to take the bad with the good. Don't say you weren't warned about the site and the people in it and surrounding it. I'm only mentioning it here to help you see what will happen and best case is many might find NOT to CTB which most might agree here that is a good thing if someone finds a reason to keep going. Please be careful and reconsider your situation and if you dont change your mind then do all of the homework you can. I hope the best for all of you either way. I see your stories and I wish things weren't so bad in this world but they are. I wish there was more happiness here but there is not. I love you guys so much. I guess we will see each other at the next stop. ALSO if anyone has any other "deep web" sites it may help to list those for other people because imagining, vs. seeing, vs. "watched it in a movie" are very different things. Most of you do not know what violence looks like. Some of you know violence all to well.