lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I think a lot of you may know me. I have been here for a bit. But for those that do not. I was married for 16 years. I am going through a divorce. I had to move out of my house, and then 2 days after that my car broke down. I got a lot of debt due to my ex. I belong to a number of high risk groups (I would be more than happy to discuss which ones if you are interested). This weekend is the anniversary of my mother death, she died when I was 8. Honestly I am so tired, and depressed, its been way to much change. I honestly thinking of either taking two paths. One which is more hopeful is partial hospitalization. There are good programs, and maybe it can help, plus I would not be alone. I hate hate being alone. The second is ctb through partial suspension. I should be able to use the closet behind me, and the climbing rope I bought. I have come to love so many of you here, and I felt I should post this in case it the latter choice I choose. I promise to tell each and everyone of you that I have become close to, good bye.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: selfcheckout, divinemistress36, Socrates Respecter and 5 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I wish you peace in whatever you choose. This world is cruel and built on unnecessary suffering, a struggle in everything to survive... a meaningless struggle. Keep us updated mate, ik you ofc šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77 and divinemistress36
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Well I didn't do either choice. Really do not know why I didn't, kind of torn if it was the "right" decision tbh. But I guess everyone is stuck with me for a while longer at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash