lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
I can't even describe how thankful I am for this website, I just found it today but it's incredible. I'm so thankful I can talk to people about CTB without them trying to change my mind or get upset. People who have never been extremely depressed and suicidal don't get it. They don't get how this is MY life. Im in control of it and therefore I should be able to end it. Fuck society and the world forcing suicidal people to stay alive. Sorry for my rant, I just don't think it's fair. I think if I want to die I should be able to

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, OnlyMercy, Koal and 27 others
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, I am ___________, Jake88 and 9 others
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I'm so surprised by how kind people are here. They're so understanding and patient. It's been weird explaining this site to my friend in real life, because it's so different from how suicide is handled, especially on the Internet — people don't push you to do anything, they're not trolls telling you to kill yourself, it really is pro-choice, and it's so refreshing to have that viewpoint available. One thing I really love is people wishing that other people find peace, as a sort of goodbye at the end of posts. It's open-ended: maybe your life will get better and you'll be able to live a pleasant existence, or maybe you'll succeed in your attempt and find whatever you hope to find on the other side. It allows an amount of respect for someone else's decisions and experience that I've never found before. For a suicide discussion forum, it's pretty positive sometimes!

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 12 others
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Also so much different from social media websites
where it is either a popularity contest
or people are slicing each other to shreds.
Here we love each other, and leave warm greeting on each others profile pages.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, sadsoul and 6 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Also so much different from social media websites
where it is either a popularity contest
or people are slicing each other to shreds.
Here we love each other, and leave warm greeting on each others profile pages.
Most the time yes. Lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, sadsoul and 5 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Hey meeck, you are correct and welcome. Most of the time, you will find very open and compassionate people who in some way or another have an understanding of a portion of your plight. We all got here in our own unique path, but we are all here to gain some knowledge, share experiences, and understand the path we are heading. Many will CTB eventually and many will continue on and some will recover. Glad you joined and hope you continue to find some peace and understanding here. I know I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, sadsoul and 3 others
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
I feel the same way, used to be a regular on the original sanctionedsuicide, and am so happy I found this community and joined it. I really wish the rest of the world could be like this community, then things wouldn't be so bad. Anyways it is nice having people to share your thoughts with and learn things about others and from them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, sadsoul and 1 other person