B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
I've been struggling to find me place even since I was young I've had a different outlook on life I've always wanted to ctb early on I life I viewed and still view life as completely objective, everyone has interior motives The weak die out while the strong keep surviving and the people who are suffering are left to crumble in their own agony and pain while the rest of the world watches them suffer this is just as bad as a terrorist if not worse I hate this society it's cruel unjust and unfair to those struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: blackwidow92, bluebird16 and 6MillionWaystoDie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very true that there could never be anything fair about existing in such a cruel world, at least to me it's always preferable to not exist at all. The existence of life certainly is something horrifying to me, there is far too much unnecessary suffering in this world.

• Love
Reactions: JGT1 and Buddha.chris
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
I feel you so much. I hate that I was pushed into to this world of inequality and suffering. Some people say life itself is worth anything and that they're so grateful to have it, but to me, I don't know, I just hate it the most. I hate how cruel everything is. Like, our lives are all about killing or being killed - how is that a good life to have? The most basic rule of this life is to kill or be killed, it's ridiculous.

• Love
Reactions: JGT1, Buddha.chris and redeyepiranha
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
What you said is true. I wouldn't call them the 'strong', though. Most people are very dependent on social ties and hierarchical positions. Therefore, they stay in bad marriages, toxic friendships, and dysfunctional families all to hold on to what their position provides them. Hierarchy is part of the nature of humans, as they are primates. Humans build hierarchies through class and economics. Like you, I've also wanted to die at a young age. I learned early on that this life isn't worth much. Humans aren't either. Their love is hollow, loyalty is fleeting, and respect is nonexistent. Capitalism is just organized barbarism. Life, itself, is just a cruel joke.

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.chris, quiet.rabbit, redeyepiranha and 1 other person