• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
At this point this site really is only good for literally writing down I feel. I know it's probably like a crime to say this but sadly much of the content on here just makes me wish for death even more now, a lot of it is certainly best avoided, to me personally this place feels like it got too much media exposure and went downhill as a result. Like the last thing I'd want to hear is life valuing sentiments and to be told the way I'm feeling is wrong even know I was literally just writing about how only death can bring me peace but anyway whatever, I shouldn't even be surprised that things are this way.

Honestly I think the site was better in the past, now it's only good for literally writing venting posts but I personally find it disappointing how the same things you'd expect from those outside the site just get repeated here with some being insensitive and hostile, it doesn't really feel like a safe space to support those who want death and as well as that I just don't relate to people on here in general.

But anyway, I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired of suffering in this existence, death truly is the only relief from how insensitive humans can be, only death can bring me peace, I'm not meant for something as hellish and undesirable as existence. So much of what humans say and do just makes non-existence sound even more appealing.

Reactions: Tired_birth_1967, darkenmydoorstep, eatantz and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You know, for a while I thought you were done complaining about this place but here we go again.

• Yay!
Reactions: struggles_inc, Fantasy22, caliban and 11 others
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I don't understand why people complain that posts in this site aren't specifically tailored to what they'd like to see, both FC and the people against her need to realise this isn't social media where you get recommended posts based on what you like

Reactions: struggles_inc, divinemistress36 and sancta-simplicitas
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
At this point this site really is only good for literally writing down I feel. I know it's probably like a crime to say this but sadly much of the content on here just makes me wish for death even more now, a lot of it is certainly best avoided, to me personally this place feels like it got too much media exposure and went downhill as a result. Like the last thing I'd want to hear is life valuing sentiments and to be told the way I'm feeling is wrong even know I was literally just writing about how only death can bring me peace but anyway whatever, I shouldn't even be surprised that things are this way.

Honestly I think the site was better in the past, now it's only good for literally writing venting posts but I personally find it disappointing how the same things you'd expect from those outside the site just get repeated here with some being insensitive and hostile, it doesn't really feel like a safe space to support those who want death and as well as that I just don't relate to people on here in general.

But anyway, I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired of suffering in this existence, death truly is the only relief from how insensitive humans can be, only death can bring me peace, I'm not meant for something as hellish and undesirable as existence. So much of what humans say and do just makes non-existence sound even more appealing.
FC, a lot of people want to meet you 70-80% of the way. That's pretty good. I never know exactly what you are pointing to when you say things about the site not being pro-death as it used to be. I've only been on this site for under a year, but I was on the original reddit group, and I think I reflect the sentiment I remember there: true choice. There's good and bad in life, for a lot of people the bad outweighs the good, and they should have access to safe release if they want it with support rather than shame. If that makes me insensitive to you, I'm sorry but I don't think it's an unreasonable position.

I'd very much like to have a discussion about it. There's no problem with you only seeing bad with no good, it's when it seems like you insist everyone else must also only see bad that it gets controversial.

For now, I hope you can get some good sleep.

Reactions: cloud99, eatantz and ijustwishtodie
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
You know, for a while I thought you were done complaining about this place but here we go again.
I thought okay people were bad for trolling her. But seeing all the similar posts just like they said is funny and ironic.

On someones post all of the people were trying to discourage this individual cuz the person who wasn't in their right mind, you know who I'm talking about and she was the only one with her typical comment. She talks about being insensitive here. I wonder if it's a bot

Reactions: struggles_inc, betternever2havbeen, Kapsyl and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I thought okay people were bad for trolling her. But seeing all the similar posts just like they said is funny and ironic.

On someones post all of the people were trying to discourage this individual cuz the person who wasn't in their right mind, you know who I'm talking about and she was the only one with her typical comment. She talks about being insensitive here. I wonder if it's a bot
I don't think she's a bot. She's autistic and is probably just hyperfixating on death. Still, it's kind of ridiculous to complain about this place so much while having so many posts on here.

Reactions: cowboypants, DepressedDude, chiefkeefgaming37 and 3 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024

Honestly for once i feel like i relate with you here FC, I remember when i 1st joined this site it was purely to find methods but over the past month or so i feel my posts have slowly shifted from actually asking advice to just venting or reflecting simliar to yourself (although not in the same way)

You say it went downhill maybe you view me as a contributor to that,if you feel that way i do deeply apologise

And in a way i feel simliar to you i feel like people are pressuring and willing me on to live despite not wanting to…sometimes i don't mind the kind words people say but almost enforcing that i live honestly isn't something i want from people hear like you said you get that everywhere as is

The problem i feel is with people is that people don't truly understand people's pain and suffering,i cant say I know your story but the whole idea of "everyone is saveable" is just kinda toxic…even if people can shouldnt it be their choice if they decide the pain is too much or that life is too far gone?

And you know what i feel your right that this place has slowly built up a "pro-life" agenda of sorts…i'd be a hypocrite to say people arnt maybe worth saving sometime but even then i feel there needs to be a line drawn were its like "ok you want to die,and thats ok" I definitely feel people have pushed my boundaries to a point i dont feel comfortable

You know I'll admit i feel for you somedays FC,i don't know if you actually will read this but if you do…for what it matters my heart goes out for you. And if i could somehow take all your pain and troubles with the flick of a finger I would…really i know those words mean little your change the reality perhaps you and i are simliar in that way we're practical people…we don't want kind words…we want solutions

I feel for you funeralcry and it's rare i feel for many people i don't have a personal attachment too,i hope you can find your permanent slumber soon…

Reactions: divinemistress36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Why not write in a journal then? People have been doing that for a long time. Or write in a Word document. You really only have yourself to blame for choosing to continue to participate in a forum that you say is actively harmful. You haven't liked being here for two whole years.

Reactions: Fantasy22, divinemistress36 and lnlybnny
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Why not write in a journal then? People have been doing that for a long time. Or write in a Word document. You really only have yourself to blame for choosing to continue to participate in a forum that you say is actively harmful. You haven't liked being here for two whole years.
Because you can't rant about how journal changed and it was much better before or get a reaction. I'm not trying to be mean to fc btw I'm just pointing out part of her focus is just that, and it probably adds to her suffering. She needs to understand that she can't control this forum and how other people think completely. Taking breaks would do her good but I think she's too dependant which is unfortunate for her. I don't think this place gives her anything but pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fantasy22, divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
Eu entendo. Mas tente não depender disso aqui. Nós estamos sozinhos. Sempre fomos e isso não vai mudar. Apenas tente aproveitar que este site existe. Se não existisse seria pior. Eu sei que você está grato por este site. Você está simplesmente exausto. Eu entendo você. Espero que o Google Tradutor tenha funcionado bem. É horrível ter que usar isso, mas é o que posso fazer.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think this place gives her anything but pain.
I don't think that it's this place that is giving her pain. She'll feel pain no matter where she is because she's alive. Being alive is what gives her pain, not this site

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
You should really use the filter option and have it set to "methods" if you're sick of seeing everything else. We get that you hate it here.

MODS- There should be a limit on how many posts someone can make on the same subject!!! A warning or automatic delete.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't think that it's this place that is giving her pain. She'll feel pain no matter where she is because she's alive. Being alive is what gives her pain, not this site
I didn't say this place is the main reason she suffers just that it makes things worse for her from what I have seen.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I simply don't see what this dose for the site. Although I agree with like 65-70% of what you say( although I don't want to because it makes me suicidal and angry at my life to) you do relize everyone has their own thoughts right? Even if you don't agree with them. Let people who want to exist exist and just ingore them, then talk to the ones you like and agree with. I hate to say this but go to r/efilism, they would probably agree with you there.
That may be the case, but it seems this sight just gives her more pain on top of living.