M

Maplethemorbid

Jul 8, 2023
Like it'd genuinely be a lot easier on my soul if I could say "I've been suicidal since I was 8, I genuinely cannot stand being alive, my body will never match who I am inside, my brain is constantly deteriorating, everything I like about the world is evaporating little by little everyday, I want this to be our last conversation I'm sorry I won't be here any longer but it's for the best" to the people I care about and that rely on me for emotional support, without them either stopping me or spiraling mentally from me dying a few days after I ctb.

I just want it to be over I'm tired I don't want to keep doing this but I have to

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, thebookofdisquiet, Forever Sleep and 2 others
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Like it'd genuinely be a lot easier on my soul if I could say "I've been suicidal since I was 8, I genuinely cannot stand being alive, my body will never match who I am inside, my brain is constantly deteriorating, everything I like about the world is evaporating little by little everyday, I want this to be our last conversation I'm sorry I won't be here any longer but it's for the best" to the people I care about and that rely on me for emotional support, without them either stopping me or spiraling mentally from me dying a few days after I ctb.

I just want it to be over I'm tired I don't want to keep doing this but I have to
If only life was easier like that. If only I could just confess things and then everyone would understand. But nope. I can't say anything because everyone judges me. Unfortunately, life has to be set up in such a way like this.

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
Like it'd genuinely be a lot easier on my soul if I could say "I've been suicidal since I was 8, I genuinely cannot stand being alive

Your thoughts resonate very much with me. Struggling with suicidal thoughts since childhood is something "normal" people will never understand. My weakness is caring too much about others, but I can't help it.

If only I could just confess things and then everyone would understand.

Yeah, I hear you. Confessing all my thoughts and feelings, would show the world that I'm not at all the person they think I am. They would discover the real me and rather withdraw from the horrible monster I'm on the inside. Maybe then it would be easier to ctb when I don't need to care about anyone?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree it would be easier for so many, I believe that suicidal people deserve to have their wish respected, it would be the compassionate thing but sadly we exist in a world where people refuse to come to terms with the fact that not everyone is obligated to exist here, they are against the right to die. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of everything, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath