アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The pro-life society is disgusting, they prove that all of their motives are to help people who are vulnerable like us but all they do is push us further to wanting to ctb already. They make living so unbearable, going as far as harassing anyone who opens up about their intentions regarding ctb, completely disregarding the fact that the society was the one that pushed them as far as that and these fuckwits are a catalyst to this deed. All they believe is that the world is perfect, there are absolutely no problems and everyone has a reason to live and they should pursue said reason whether they even have one or not, against their wills as well. If someone actually tells them that they see no reason to continue living, they throw them in the psych wards and when they get out, force them to find a reason, even if they tried for so many years but all the efforts were ultimately in vain. Another significant point concerning this subject is that everyone's goal is to look good, even if they don't agree with the topic they're advocating for. Maybe they do agree but thats after years of brainwashing from the society, they never had a chance to form their opinion so their opinions are invalid, then trying to convince us to switch our views and follow their pro-lifer ways. I truly hope the society turns from these sickening ways and agree with the pro-choice mindset, soon.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, F&Inside, Captive_Mind515 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it disgusting how there are even pro-life attitudes towards suicide, pro-life is just absurd to me as it's our life, our decision, none of us are obligated to continue existing. To me it's just so incredibly criminal and inhumane expecting one to suffer so unnecessarily when they want to die, we all have our right to die and it's like they forget that death is the most normal thing, we are all going to die anyway and not everyone wants to decay from old age. If other people want to delay their inevitable fate then that's their choice but for me death will always be the only comfort and relief.

Reactions: F&Inside, アホペンギン and AncientSorrow
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
The pro-life society is disgusting, they prove that all of their motives are to help people who are vulnerable like us but all they do is push us further to wanting to ctb already. They make living so unbearable, going as far as harassing anyone who opens up about their intentions regarding ctb, completely disregarding the fact that the society was the one that pushed them as far as that and these fuckwits are a catalyst to this deed. All they believe is that the world is perfect, there are absolutely no problems and everyone has a reason to live and they should pursue said reason whether they even have one or not, against their wills as well. If someone actually tells them that they see no reason to continue living, they throw them in the psych wards and when they get out, force them to find a reason, even if they tried for so many years but all the efforts were ultimately in vain. Another significant point concerning this subject is that everyone's goal is to look good, even if they don't agree with the topic they're advocating for. Maybe they do agree but thats after years of brainwashing from the society, they never had a chance to form their opinion so their opinions are invalid, then trying to convince us to switch our views and follow their pro-lifer ways. I truly hope the society turns from these sickening ways and agree with the pro-choice mindset, soon.
"The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness. Although the two are identical twins, man, as a rule, views the prenatal abyss with more calm than the one he is heading for (at some forty-five hundred heartbeats an hour)."

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, F&Inside and アホペンギン