Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am so done. Ik I might sound like a child in this vent but idc anymore. I changed my whole personality for my family when I was 16, did they say anything? Good job?, proud of you?, or even you've changed? No. Why would they. They are the ones who broke me in the first place. I changed for the better, helped myself out of the darkness I loved so much. I started to be nicer to people and all I ever asked was for someone to call my own. But the world loves to fuck with me. It gave me 2 gf one cheated on me while I was in a mental hospital bc of her and the other asked me out the day before spring break, never gave me her number and broke up with me when we came back. I have had 2 bf also. One, when he hurt me by accident he tired to kill himself bc of it. The other is got scared bc he was FUCKING NICE TO ME. On dating apps I get a match like once a year. Ig I'm just revolving. All I ever asked was for one thing and the world fucks me with it. I will be glad to leave this world. Its makes me fucking sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and WAITING TO DIE
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
The world just throws curveball after curveball. It doesn't seem to do it to everyone, only people who don't deserve it. It is hell. Hope you find peace here.

Reactions: letmejoindeath, WAITING TO DIE and Some place nice
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People are cruel to others for no good reason, and the world just kicks us in the teeth.
Why does it seem that the good people of this world suffer more than others ?
I will be happy to leave this dreadful world too.

Reactions: _Minsk and qsocdu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a cruel and horrible place, there's just far too much unnecessary suffering so I understand why you'd feel glad at the thought of leaving, humans really are the worst species to me.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
This world truly is such a cruel and horrible place, there's just far too much unnecessary suffering so I understand why you'd feel glad at the thought of leaving, humans really are the worst species to me.
They are just parasites running around destroying the Earth for no reason.

Reactions: letmejoindeath