BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'm an active alcoholic in a halfway house with a new neighbour housemate who hates addicts, even though he's the only one who plays loud music. I've requested to move out and I should get re-housed at least in temporary accommodation but I've gotta pretend I'm not always drunk, even though I no doubt stink of it. THEN, if that works out, I'll have to move into a new shitty halfway house full of ex-cons and whatnot and hope I can pull off being reasonable.

Wish me luck! (The SN is close to hand, don't worry. This is too much, man.)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Ghost, Endtimes1 and 3 others
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Man, that sucks. Imagine not being able to drink in peace? It's literally the only source of relief that I have. I wish you luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, BluesRunTheGame and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
In a world where things are so far out of our hands, I couldn't imagine being an alcoholic and giving up what little control I have in my life. It'a tempting not gonna lie but addiction runs in the family and I have never once seen alcohol actually help anyone. Just make things worse. Good luck to you man. I know that shit is life changing.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and BluesRunTheGame
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
I'm an active alcoholic in a halfway house with a new neighbour housemate who hates addicts, even though he's the only one who plays loud music. I've requested to move out and I should get re-housed at least in temporary accommodation but I've gotta pretend I'm not always drunk, even though I no doubt stink of it. THEN, if that works out, I'll have to move into a new shitty halfway house full of ex-cons and whatnot and hope I can pull off being reasonable.

Wish me luck! (The SN is close to hand, don't worry. This is too much, man.)
Hope you can get through this Blues. The guy is a prick and will get his comeuppance at some point. You have support on here - stay strong.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and BluesRunTheGame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be really awful being in that situation and I'm sorry that you have to endure this. It is terrible how in this life, other people can just make things worse. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: Eternally Dottie