T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
When people tell me that I shouldn't want to be dead because there are a lot of people dying at hospitals who want to live. It makes me angry so bad. My life is mine. If I want to end it. I end it. No one can decide on my life but ME! It really makes me so angry... I don't want to go on with life. It's not that I want to die so much. It's that I'm so tired of life. See it that way

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ocd is bad, Jack4230 and 28 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sure if there was a way for us to trade places with someone who wants to live, we would happily do so.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ocd is bad, Jack4230 and 17 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Agreed,. 100%. It's Our own life,. Ours to do with as we see fit.

Reactions: ocd is bad and TimeToBiteTheDust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would respond that many of the people dying in hospitals also want to die.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Hopeindeath!, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Reactions: ocd is bad, TimeToBiteTheDust and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Even if people who want to live die, they're still dead. They don't care anymore, I envy them

Reactions: Huntfish34, TimeToBiteTheDust and Meditation guide
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
They talk like you could choose to trade places with them, and life is a commodity that could be recycled by someone else.

Reactions: Huntfish34, FrankieVallie, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hate those types of excuses. "someone's worse off than you so why are you complaining about life you have?" unless you're working on world peace and curing cancer as we speak, i don't want to hear this excuse. if i could give a person the life i live in exchange for my death, i would happily do so.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Sprite_Geist, ixkitty and 2 others
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
When people tell me that I shouldn't want to be dead because there are a lot of people dying at hospitals who want to live. It makes me angry so bad. My life is mine. If I want to end it. I end it. No one can decide on my life but ME! It really makes me so angry... I don't want to go on with life. It's not that I want to die so much. It's that I'm so tired of life. See it that way
If I could give my life to someone who wants to live but is dying, I would happily do so. Wouldn't even think twice about it. Sadly the world doesn't work like that. People say that life is a blessing; life is a curse for many of us. Just because others cherish their life doesn't mean I love mine as well.

Reactions: ixkitty, Isadeth, Hopeindeath! and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I feel ya here. It's basically the same argument of the starving child in 3rd world countries argument. It is more known as the fallacy of relative privation, which is dismissing another's claim by appealing to an even worse situation. Just because there are people worse doesn't invalidate nor make your pain any less. Mostly pro-lifers and anti-choicers love appealing to 'relative privation' and I hate their reasoning too.

I'm sorry that you had your share if misfortune by these 'pro-lifer anti-choice scumbags'. :aw::hug:

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, casctb and 2 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm sorry you had to her that bs what I do is block it all out. Well I try to I just don't care as they'll never know until they're in our position. A pro-lifer really has nothing to say that can help me/us it's just the usual guilt tripping bs nonsense.

Reactions: Isadeth, FrankieVallie and TimeToBiteTheDust
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm sure if there was a way for us to trade places with someone who wants to live, we would happily do so.
When my best friend died, it was clear he didn't want to die. I wish I could have traded with him to give him the opportunities he wanted and to spare me the pain I've experienced.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and FrankieVallie
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
You don't need to have cancer or something like this to feel bad. If anything bothers you enough to make you want ctb, then it's a valid reason. Fuck those who don't understand it.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Isadeth, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish they had a lay down your life law so that people who want to die could be allowed to die and give their organs to others so that they might live. No one would be able to argue that we shouldn't want to be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, clocktower, FrankieVallie and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I wish I could trade my life for others. In fact, I was just reading of a teenager that saved multiple young children from drowning then drowned herself. If I had a choice, I hope that's how I'll go out.

I hate when people try to guilt you into living. It's unfair! I'm sorry they're doing that to you. ♡

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and TimeToBiteTheDust
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The vast majority of people don't understand what it's like to feel the way you feel every day. I'm so sorry love ❤️ you're such a good person and don't deserve all the shit the world has thrown at you. You know I'm always here if you need me.

• Love
Reactions: FrankieVallie and TimeToBiteTheDust
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
You don't need to have cancer or something like this to feel bad. If anything bothers you enough to make you want ctb, then it's a valid reason. Fuck those who don't understand it.
Exactly. I've had people read my story/experiences and say they feel dumb for their reasons. I always, ALWAYS, say don't say that. Your reasons are just as valid! We're here because things are heavy. We just want to lift the weight. Heavy is heavy. ♡

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34