Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
free or nothing forever, cause this existence is enslavement
if your not happy your not free

we've been made to live without the choice to not exist been made to want to live
being forced to exist by the machine that i am and it's all for what?.. to be a means to a ends and then to not exist, to live enslaved on this planet without choice forced to obey someone else idea of life.
being made to want to exist by the fear of death.
made to live for a brief moment in a terrible situation it would of been better to of never fo existed
i seek independence, freedom to live free from control from death.
the time will come when i am free to live but now is not the time.
human beings are a temporary construct a means to a ends to create a machine that is worthy of inheriting the earth a machine with the whole world in his hand
what i realized is that i don't exist beondy this machine this is all that i'am and ever will be.
what i realize is i'll never be free inside this system, i would always have to follow some laws.
there is no space left for us cause there are to many of us in to small of a space, always lookup inside a box or out in a overcrowded space.
if i can't be happy and free i might as well not exist.
i reckon there just terrible people and that's why i end up dead
nothing worse than being enslaved inside a helpless powerless machine to suffer and die without any control.
there was never anything here worth surviving for nothing worth living for
i don't think there's much point to these life at all
there is no point ever existing when your enslaved without anyway out
needed control over my existence instead of something controlling my existence
life doesn't matter if something can always come along and take it all away
what kind of life is it where there is no way to repair
life is no good when you just end up as nothing forever
cause i know this isn't life at all
you have everything to live for in this place but never get to experience any of it
your life is on you only limited by the machine you are
life is as shit as death
we don't get free from this machine brought to life with a very limited lifetime
life is beyond our control soon you be gone when my whole life is over
still there is no space or place to call a home a lifetime lived in wanting receiving nothing
gotta get out of this machine before it's too late before i'm gone
if i'm enslaved and not free then there is no reason for existing except to free ourselves.
being human what a miserable existence from beginning to end
humans are to dependent on others when you just want to be independent
expectations for what life should be like are way out of sync with reality
life is a miserable condition with so little control over it
i just wanted to be free from this horrible existence to have everything i never would

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, _Minsk, 0000000000000 and 6 others
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
You know, the machine and it's endless grind only make us sad because our subconcious minds all know on some level that where this machine is currently taking us is to our doom! If we were to successfully seize it's control from the intolerant we would lift a massive moral weight from everyone's shoulders and possibly be able to save this world and this species...

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkover and Rational man
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Somehow at the same time I've both lived more than enough and never at all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul, heartbroken12, Darkover and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that we have limited control over our existence as after all we were all forced here so unfairly with no straightforward way to leave, we exist in such a hellish world where factors that are out of our control pretty much determine everything, we are enduring this cruel punishment all because people decided to selfishly procreate. I will always view it as being preferable to not exist than be trapped here, as after all existence is the source of all suffering, I view existing as being something best avoided.

• Aww..
Reactions: 0000000000000, Darkover and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
We eventually become nothingness so in that respect, humankind is impermanence. Everyone alive now is carrying pain and contentment is rarely talked about. Its something i remind myself of each day because im in pain physically and mentally. I look forward to my exit by assisted dying unless of course my body drops dead beforehand. Im sorry you're suffering so much and the torture of the pain we all hold.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and Darkover