• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nonchalantexit

Jul 3, 2024
I've struggled with suicidal thoughts for more than a decade now. With unrelenting frequency since my health took a dive 5 years ago. But I kept myself going for those close to me. I wish I had been selfish instead. I could've found SN or N years ago with ease. I could've bought SN off of fucking Amazon. Now I'm at the mercy of members here to share an SN source. I'm not a very sociable or talkative person, so I fear my pleas will go unheard. I've spent countless hours searching for a source only to end up nowhere. Just another aspect of life I am a failure in. I worry I'll have to resort to messier means. I'd like just a little bit of control in my life, even if it is at the end. I've watched those around me progress in their life- find love, start families, explore the world. And here I am. Forced to watch in envy. I'm so tired and I want this to stop.

It just isn't fair. But you already knew that.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledlife, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I don't even envy others. I just want my pain to be gone and meaninglessness to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledlife and nonchalantexit
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
No one can pm you with only 2 posts, I think it unlocks at about 5+ posts. Click on someone's name and if it says 'start conversation' you can pm.

• Informative
Reactions: disabledlife and wounded_warrior
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I've struggled with suicidal thoughts for more than a decade now. With unrelenting frequency since my health took a dive 5 years ago. But I kept myself going for those close to me. I wish I had been selfish instead. I could've found SN or N years ago with ease. I could've bought SN off of fucking Amazon. Now I'm at the mercy of members here to share an SN source. I'm not a very sociable or talkative person, so I fear my pleas will go unheard. I've spent countless hours searching for a source only to end up nowhere. Just another aspect of life I am a failure in. I worry I'll have to resort to messier means. I'd like just a little bit of control in my life, even if it is at the end. I've watched those around me progress in their life- find love, start families, explore the world. And here I am. Forced to watch in envy. I'm so tired and I want this to stop.

It just isn't fair. But you already knew that.
Where are you located?

N

nonchalantexit

Jul 3, 2024
No one can pm you with only 2 posts, I think it unlocks at about 5+ posts. Click on someone's name and if it says 'start conversation' you can pm.
I knew my PM abilities were locked still, I just struggle to write about my thoughts. I wish I could leave this planet without having to detail why I'm so broken
Where are you located?
US

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I knew my PM abilities were locked still, I just struggle to write about my thoughts. I wish I could leave this planet without having to detail why I'm so broken

US
When you get access to PMs, feel free to PM me about SN

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How do you search for SN? What search engine do you use? You're not going to get anywhere with Google or Bing. They censor. So do many others.

• Love
Reactions: disabledlife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I personally find it so cruel how suicide isn't straightforward with people feeling stuck in an existence they wish to be permanently free from. It truly is so unfair how people cannot just have the option to die painlessly, in my case I really wish I had Nembutal, I wish for a death like never waking again. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledlife