M

Mmjj219

Nov 17, 2019
long Story short : she told me you need to pray and become more religious and people you meet in the internet are the ones made you get to this point, I told but religions are not what make people happy and there are atheists who still live happily, she told me then just be happy like them.

this just made me about to explode, as if happiness is a button and people who are upset haven't tried to reverse it.

and I just have never been this close to killing my self before, i can end it now but I just don't have the courage.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, disabledandhopeless, Kikoo Loool and 4 others
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Yeah regular people just don't get it.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, DyslexicForeigner and Mooshi
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Yes, my grandmother has expressed similar sentiment. To me it just translated into insensitivity. Neurotypicals will never understand what we feel. It can be frustrating even if they mean well. I'm sorry you're mom said that to you though :(

• Hugs
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and I’mDone
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
long Story short : she told me you need to pray and become more religious and people you meet in the internet are the ones made you get to this point, I told but religions are not what make people happy and there are atheists who still live happily, she told me then just be happy like them.

this just made me about to explode, as if happiness is a button and people who are upset haven't tried to reverse it.

and I just have never been this close to killing my self before, i can end it now but I just don't have the courage.
I'm sorry, but your mom seems not that smart, she has to be careful with what she saying cause words hurt. She's definitely wrong, but please don't be impulsive, think about everything and I'm here if you wanna talk.

Reactions: Mmjj219 and disabledandhopeless
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Before Adam and Eve ate an apple, they were blind and happy.
After they ate, they realized that the world is not the one they saw before.
Same with red pill and blue pill. Which one would you choose?
I take the red one.
It would be hard for you to be religious, you probably saw much more and experienced much more than she can imagine.
But do not blame her, it won't make you feel better, simply forget.

• Wow
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020

I'm so sorry about this. I consider myself to be a Christian but also feel like many of the most ignorant people in our world are those who consider themselves to be "Christians." They can't get it. Their mind is too small and closed off and they think they have everything figured out already when the reality is they have no more fucking idea than the rest of us. I'm sorry she said that to you:aw:

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and DyslexicForeigner