Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
One day he walked into town and smelled all the food his animal friends were cooking. He asked his friend Rabbit for some of his famous stewed greens. "They're almost ready, Anansi," said Rabbit. "Want to help me cook them?" But helping wasn't part of Anansi's plan. "I'd love to," Anansi said, "but I have to do, umm... other... things. Tell you what, l'll tie my web to the pot and, when it's ready, just give it a tug."

By "other things," Anansi meant asking for Monkey's beans, Zebra's carrots, Meerkat's garlic bread, Badger's honey cakes, Hedgehog's zucchini fries, Aardvark's ant casserole, and Impala's no-bake keto bars. Before long, Anansi was tied to eight cook pots and feeling very pleased with himself. "It's not like all eight will be ready at the same—" and that's when Anansi felt tugging at all eight legs. Ouch. Soon, a very hungry Anansi stumbled home on his suddenly very long and spindly spider legs, realizing that if you stretch the truth, sometimes it stretches you back.

THE END

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Impala is my least favourite character. Fuck anyone who does keto! I hope you die in low carb hell!!!

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I'm just going to put this here and walk away really fast.

Ew, I'm not watching that. I hate nerds and only nerds wear glasses.

She looks like she spends her free time reading erotic my little pony fanfics.

• Yay!
Reactions: Spreadingmywings
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Ew, I'm not watching that. I hate nerds and only nerds wear glasses.

She looks like she spends her free time reading erotic my little pony fanfics.

Actually, Lauren has schizoaffective disorder and has been posting about it on her YouTube channel for the past 5 or so years, including her trips to the psych ward. But she's been on a medically supervised ketogenic diet for the past 9 months and has managed to get off of all her psych meds because her symptoms are gone. So you be nice to Lauren, you harridan. Besides, she's Canadian, which if I'm not mistaken is something you have in common with her.

(Plus I rarely understand what @Spreadingmywings is posting about, or your responses to their posts. WTF! :-)

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
I'm just going to put this here and walk away really fast.

👁️‍🗨️say no to bullying
Actually, Lauren has schizoaffective disorder and has been posting about it on her YouTube channel for the past 5 or so years, including her trips to the psych ward. But she's been on a medically supervised ketogenic diet for the past 9 months and has managed to get off of all her psych meds because her symptoms are gone. So you be nice to Lauren, you harridan. Besides, she's Canadian, which if I'm not mistaken is something you have in common with her.

(Plus I rarely understand what @Spreadingmywings is posting about, or your responses to their posts. WTF! :-)
Perhaps you are jelly of our gooner connection that takes place outside of space and time and stuff.

It's okay Siri, I was just trying to tell your story, please don't get offended; I'm sure it was impersonal and they didn't mean to place you in a schizo category.
IMG 7941

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: amnesia999
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023

Gross, a nerd who has a mental brain thingy and enjoys a life without carbs? What a beta virgin femcel. I refuse to acknowledge her as Canadian for Canada is not a country that stands by these carbless monsters. She deserves to get snapshot out of here for her crimes against humanity. I advocate for her downfall, along with the downfall of all keto-nerds. I hope they are forced to one day face the wrath of God when he finally punishes them for their disgusting displays of despicable dietary choices.

You have but ruined my day @amnesia999 and for that, you disappoint me.

• Yay!
Reactions: amnesia999