• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

peacefighter

Jan 7, 2020
...deciding whether to take a sleeping tablet (to stop the bad dreams of mirtazapine) or not, so that I have a greater chance of waking with the 6am alarm to go and jump at daybreak. Been doing this every morning for about 2 weeks now, waking up and not going....going back to sleep then be raging with myself all day at the missed opportunity. I can't risk getting caught and because I know this time I bleddy well have to do it. Want this over with. I cannot live in this world any more. It's emotional and mental torture. Sis's birthday on Sunday. Should problably wait 'til Monday. Give myself a break. Such a horrible existence. Walked aimlessly for hours today. Did no good. Can find nothing to cling to, no will to go on living. And here I am again at the hour I hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, MachinaArcana, LMLN and 2 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Be at peace.

Reactions: peacefighter and LMLN
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
"Can find nothing to cling to, no will to go on living"

I feel you. I'm in the exact same boat. Struggling immensely with making myself stay to live some semblance of a life for my son but I just can't. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. No bullshit cliches from me that things will eventually get better. Just a non-judgemental listening ear.

• Hugs
Reactions: peacefighter, PoisonedJuliet, Soul and 2 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
May you find peace, whether it's by living or not living...
Always here to chat as well...

Reactions: peacefighter and MachinaArcana
MachinaArcana

MachinaArcana

Jan 18, 2020
I wish there was anything I could say to make all of this less hurtful for you, but there isn't. I have given up on this dreadful existence as well, and will ctb early next week if all goes according to plan. All I can do is repeat what Deathbydemo said - I, like many others here, will gladly offer you that "non-judgemental listening ear". It's the least we can do for eachother. Many of us are indeed in the same boat, and totally get what you are saying...

Sending you a big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Deathbydemo
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@peacefighter, giving yourself a break until Monday is a good idea. Get some sleep without worrying about waking up at 6. I'll lie here with you x

Reactions: peacefighter and MachinaArcana
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Why delay. If life is too difficult then follow stoic philosophy. It will only make everything harder if you keep on waiting. I personally regret not offing myself when I was younger. It's been a miserable few last years of my life. I lost all my self respect. My reputation. My ideals. My mental health. Everything is gone. Not telling you what you should do. But think about it carefully.

Reactions: AlreadyGone and peacefighter
P

peacefighter

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, the mess of my life, id all spiralling out of control now. It seems to get worse the longer I leave it. Never, in six months have I ever been relieved I didn't do it. That's too much of non-living to bear. "We need you" my mum and sister say, but they're only thinking of themselves, not the inner pain I carry every day. They don't have mental illness, they'll grieve but get on with their lives but every day is slowly making me worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, the mess of my life, id all spiralling out of control now. It seems to get worse the longer I leave it. Never, in six months have I ever been relieved I didn't do it. That's too much of non-living to bear. "We need you" my mum and sister say, but they're only thinking of themselves, not the inner pain I carry every day. They don't have mental illness, they'll grieve but get on with their lives but every day is slowly making me worse.
I wish I died with my dignity still intact. I have been slowly declining in every aspect and I feel I lost my inner manhood because of how weak and inactive I have been and felt around people. It's terrible. Just terrible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters and peacefighter