• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
these are just my opinion

lived through a global pandemic and now this Russian shit, gas prices are spiking, homes and apartments are insane, paychecks are shit, the economy is taking a nose dive while inflation is soaring, student debt is ridiculous, healthcare is wallet breaking joke, plus there's the ever bright future of irreversible climate crisis to round out my life. I feel like I'm in a bumper car that keeps getting jolted side to side by a stupid amount of bullshit that's completely out of my control. It's tough man.

all our problems stem from the fact evolution failed to create a machine existence worth coming alive for like seeing and manipulate individual atoms i hate feeling like shit and being treated like shit there was never a good reason for any of this shit it's almost completely unnecessary to have living beings enslaved in this awful shit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SoulCage, AbusedInnocent, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I agree. Completely. Ppl of our generations (Millenials and Gen Z ers) are under so much pressure from every direction possible.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX, sserafim and Darkover
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
And then people act like it is a mystery why drug addiction and opioid use is at an all time high? Is pretty much the only thing that even kinda helps.

If it wasn't for my addiction I probably would have CTB 10 years ago or more.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Darkover
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
to add to it; social media making us anti-social. I tried on the dating apps, only lasted a few days, it's a cesspool. Abuse, entitlement etc. My mum tells me how vastly different it was 15yrs ago when she met my step-dad.

Now we also have AI, interaction on the internet will never be the same once AI agents take over fully. I don't know how people who fully rely on content creation are not panicking RN. 3 years from now the internet will be soooo different and human behaviour will also change, i think for the worst

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, XdragonsoulX and Darkover