moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
It's been more than 3 months but I somehow can't forget about my ex, I recently discover that he got into a new relationship now and I just, I can't believe he's that easy to move on while I'm here still stuck in the past, he's a horrible person, I know that, but I don't know why there's a part of me that still love him, his new girlfriend know he's a horrible person too so Ig it is a genuine relationship huh. I can't even cry rn, I feel numb despite all these horrible feelings inside me. I KNOW IT'S A DUMB THING TO BE DEPRESSED ABOUT, people said that all the time when it comes to break up. But he's the only one I have... He's the only hope that I have... I can't bring myself to hate him despite all of the things he's done to me.. Why, I don't know

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Necessary Evil, chloramine and 2 others
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
That's not a dumb thing to be depressed about at all. Humans are incredibly social and we need positive attention and interactions. Even negative attention tends to be better than nothing for many people. We need those connections and damage to our network of them hurts.

Regardless of how healthy the relationship was he was still a big part of your life. Losing that is hard. Just because it wasn't healthy doesn't mean you weren't invested mentally and emotionally.

In terms of making it stop, it sucks, but mainly just time. It helps to have a support network and things like friendships to focus on. Hobbies can help some people too. I hope the awfulness of it fades soon- if you can resist looking at what's happening with him that might help too. Again really not stupid or even uncommon. Heartbreak is a pretty universal experience.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and cactusflower
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
That's not a dumb thing to be depressed about at all. Humans are incredibly social and we need positive attention and interactions. Even negative attention tends to be better than nothing for many people. We need those connections and damage to our network of them hurts.

Regardless of how healthy the relationship was he was still a big part of your life. Losing that is hard. Just because it wasn't healthy doesn't mean you weren't invested mentally and emotionally.

In terms of making it stop, it sucks, but mainly just time. It helps to have a support network and things like friendships to focus on. Hobbies can help some people too. I hope the awfulness of it fades soon- if you can resist looking at what's happening with him that might help too. Again really not stupid or even uncommon. Heartbreak is a pretty universal experience.
Thank you, you just validates my feelings and it means Soo much to me. I really do hope I can see the light of hope again even without him. Thank you kind stranger

Whatever path you're gonna take, may you find peace and freedom<3

Reactions: chloramine