sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
i guesedn it, its going downhill he wass laughing with hsi friends while i was begging for reassurance. i cant do this anymoer. hes ssaying hes gonna break up with me and saying its my fault. hes acting like im crazy for letting the past upset me. hes being so abusive. im hyperventailing. i cant do it anumore. i am going tohang myself tonight. i dont care a ymore. i shaking and sobbing oh my gpod. i on call with hi rn hes on mute im scared for when he gets back. all i wanted was some love. i cut myself and now im panning on hanging mysefl. hes acting like he shouldn try bc im so sad. there is nothingbfor me to live for. i am not sorry. tthere are red spoltches around my cuts, the blade is dull so theyre more like scratches. i dont know. im so sorry for my dad and my mom, she hasnt seeen me or talkied to me in so long, and im gonna be gone. i hpoe they both know i love them more than anythig. if i do finally end it i hope evryone knows im at peace, ive wanted this for so long. i wasnt made for this world. i never will be. the sooner i die the sooner i get better

this is all my boyfriends faulyt. all i wanted was comfort. god my heart is ripped out of my chest. no one ever cared this is for the better

i am going to attempt tonight. there is nothing stopping me

god i just hope mt boyfriend comes through and maggically chnages and makes it bettr

if he doesnt i think im gonna and call someone else, someone who mighthelp

in dont know ik so sad i casnt dothid anym mkmre

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, user1912012, etherealgoddess and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that life has been so cruel to you. You just cannot trust and rely on other people in this life and that is the unfortunate reality. But anyway, I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: downndone2, CTB Dream and sillyprincessmeow
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I'm very sorry, I wish you from my heart a good and safe ride. I hope in the afterlife you get the comfort you want and need.

trust is a bitch, you can't rely on people, i was being fooled and i was a fool myself for that. So I can relate. I'm very sorry that you're suffering.

if you need to talk i would lend you my ear.
suffering because of other people is in my opinion one of the worst ways to dip into dispair. Do what you think is the correct choice for yourself, but don't forget that we're here and listen to you. You can share your thoughts here without being judged or send me a DM.

Leaving this world with that despair in heart makes me very uneasy, even if it's probably the better option.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: liz!!!!!, CTB Dream and sillyprincessmeow
T

tantheta

Mar 10, 2023
I am also here to talk if you need

• Love
  • Hugs
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Yes, reach out to anyone if it would help. Either way and whatever happens, I wish you well.

• Love
  • Hugs
sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
I'm very sorry, I wish you from my heart a good and safe ride. I hope in the afterlife you get the comfort you want and need.

trust is a bitch, you can't rely on people, i was being fooled and i was a fool myself for that. So I can relate. I'm very sorry that you're suffering.

if you need to talk i would lend you my ear.
suffering because of other people is in my opinion one of the worst ways to dip into dispair. Do what you think is the correct choice for yourself, but don't forget that we're here and listen to you. You can share your thoughts here without being judged or send me a DM.

Leaving this world with that despair in heart makes me very uneasy, even if it's probably the better option.
thank you so much, im feeling better knowing i have a way out. <3

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry suffer human cruel awful ignr all prtnd no hpn this all awful, this crulty bf etc all awful vry sry make hurt awful species

• Love
Reactions: sillyprincessmeow and liz!!!!!
AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
You seem very panicked!! Things like these seem much bigger in the moment! I'd wait a few days/weeks to see if it's really as bad as it feels rn! If you have any doubts please reach out to someone, were all here for you! Regardless of what you decide to do I wish you the best!! <33

• Love
Reactions: paranormalpup, sillyprincessmeow and liz!!!!!
sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
You seem very panicked!! Things like these seem much bigger in the moment! I'd wait a few days/weeks to see if it's really as bad as it feels rn! If you have any doubts please reach out to someone, were all here for you! Regardless of what you decide to do I wish you the best!! <33
i was very overhwlemed and everything, i still am. now im just numb. cant really tell if i still wanna. i do enjoy having a way out. thank you for a respectful reply!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: liz!!!!! and AngelicPsychedelic
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Hope you're feeling better by now if you're still around. Otherwise, I hope you're at peace. I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, relationships with other people have always pushed me over the edge as well.

• Love
Reactions: liz!!!!! and sillyprincessmeow
sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
Hope you're feeling better by now if you're still around. Otherwise, I hope you're at peace. I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, relationships with other people have always pushed me over the edge as well.
im abt to mske an updae thread bc i love making silly threads abt my silly feelsings and its not gomma be what evrone wuold like o hear but oh well yk

Reactions: liz!!!!!
U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
I wish you peace, no matter what you do.

• Love
Reactions: sillyprincessmeow, liz!!!!! and Shivali