one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Try to die again.
Try to live through this night.
Try to die again .

Not my words, but from a song.
This a vent. No need to respond. I just wanted to get this off my chest and say what i feel.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Despondent, puppy9, Brick In The Wall and 13 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's always good to vent with Pantera. :heart::heart::heart: Hope it was ok to post the song.

It's always good to vent with Pantera. :heart::heart::heart: Hope it was ok to post the song.

Oops !!! I just noticed you posted this in the Mega Music Thread :O

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, ImsooDone1N, Jumper Geo and 2 others
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
Would you look at me now?
Can you tell I'm a man?
With these scars on my wrists
To prove I'll try again

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Jumper Geo, one4all and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Oops !!! I just noticed you posted this in the Mega Music Thread :O

:wink: Yeah i posted it there. No harm with you posting it here also. Spread the word!

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
:wink: Yeah i posted it there. No harm with you posting it here also. Spread the word!

Everyone should love Pantera :heart: Even though they aren't together anymore and the rest of the members are doing other projects.
RIP Dimebag Darrell :heart::heart::heart: I hope to see you sooner rather than later.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Myforevercharlie, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Everyone should love Pantera :heart: Even though they aren't together anymore and the rest of the members are doing other projects.
RIP Dimebag Darrell :heart::heart::heart: I hope to see you sooner rather than later.

Have you ever listened to them when they were a glam metal band?

79749 0 wide ver1537981935642

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Jumper Geo
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Have you ever listened to them when they were a glam metal band?

View attachment 31933

I don't think I have … I will have to check it out. Still in shock. :ohhhh: How did I not know that ???
I had to google it. :wink: I will have to see if anything is on youtube when I get the chance. Thanks so much. :hug::heart:

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I don't think I have … I will have to check it out. Still in shock. :ohhhh: How did I not know that ???
I had to google it. :wink: I will have to see if anything is on youtube when I get the chance. Thanks so much. :hug::heart:

Maybe you ain't been around this shit hole planet as long as i have. :sunglasses: I never thought about checking you tube out for that ancient music. Thanks for the idea!
You should see how Pantera and Dio started out.. you might be surprised. Seems a lot of Heavier bands, back in my day, started out a lot mellower then what they are now LOL. I won't start rattling off shit because it might be awhile. Ahhhh the good old days of vinyl.
You're very welcome :smiling:

Here is a little diddy for ya

DAMN now i have to post this to the Music Thread :pfff:

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe you ain't been around this shit hole planet as long as i have. :sunglasses: I never thought about checking you tube out for that ancient music. Thanks for the idea!
You should see how Pantera and Dio started out.. you might be surprised. Seems a lot of Heavier bands, back in my day, started out a lot mellower then what they are now LOL. I won't start rattling off shit because it might be awhile. Ahhhh the good old days of vinyl.
You're very welcome :smiling:

Here is a little diddy for ya

DAMN now i have to post this to the Music Thread :pfff:

:ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh: OMG !!!! :ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh: I need to google bands more. :wink:
Not what I expected !!! :ohhhh: Not that it was bad ... I just had no idea. Sounds more like Skynyrd. :wink:
I'm more familiar with Holy Diver stuff. Though it's been a long time since I've listened to Dio.
There are so many bands I like that I can't buy or even listen to all of them. :aw:
Thanks for the heads up. :smiling::smiling:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
:ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh: OMG !!!! :ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh: I need to google bands more. :wink:
Not what I expected !!! :ohhhh: Not that it was bad ... I just had no idea. Sounds more like Skynyrd. :wink:
I'm more familiar with Holy Diver stuff. Though it's been a long time since I've listened to Dio.
There are so many bands I like that I can't buy or even listen to all of them. :aw:
Thanks for the heads up. :smiling::smiling:

Least you have google now.I didn't have that luxury back in the stone age :pfff:
I know it was different from what most people thing about Dio LOL. Kind of interesting how some bands change their styles over time.
I know what you mean... so many bands, so many songs and so many moods for them.

As also you are very welcome. :sunglasses:

i get a kick out of letting people see how a band started out as. :pfff: I'm definitely like WTF, most of the times, when i see their roots.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
:wink:
Least you have google now.I didn't have that luxury back in the stone age :pfff:
I know it was different from what most people thing about Dio LOL. Kind of interesting how some bands change their styles over time.
I know what you mean... so many bands, so many songs and so many moods for them.

As also you are very welcome. :sunglasses:

i get a kick out of letting people see how a band started out as. :pfff: I'm definitely like WTF, most of the times, when i see their roots.

It was definitely a shock. :wink: I guess bands do change … maybe except for AC/DC (As far as I know) I don't have every CD.
I think even Metallica changed their sound after the black CD a little. (I don't have all of their CD's either... I have some of them)
One of my favorite bands Theory Of A Deadman has changed their sound. They used to sound a lot like Nickleback (I like them too, I know a lot of people don't) Now some of their new stuff sounds like Imagine Dragons. I like Imagine Dragons but I don't like Theory Of A Deadman sounding them. :angry:

(Sorry I derailed your thread)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
:wink:

It was definitely a shock. :wink: I guess bands do change … maybe except for AC/DC (As far as I know) I don't have every CD.
I think even Metallica changed their sound after the black CD a little. (I don't have all of their CD's either... I have some of them)
One of my favorite bands Theory Of A Deadman has changed their sound. They used to sound a lot like Nickleback (I like them too, I know a lot of people don't) Now some of their new stuff sounds like Imagine Dragons. I like Imagine Dragons but I don't like Theory Of A Deadman sounding them. :angry:

(Sorry I derailed your thread)

Awww AC/DC will never change!
Yeah Metallica did change up a little, at least i think so also. Ahhhh contracts.. what can you say?
I've listened to so much shit that's changed over the years. I can't blame the band.. because i'm not their manager or record label. :wink:
I've never heard of that band before.. least i don't remember them. Aww might try and you tube them. I would assume earlier years?

LMFAO This wasn't even meant to be a thread. Just a quick vent with a lyric stuck in my head that fits my life. So i don't think you derailed it at all.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Theory Of A Deadman:

Hate My Life

Lowlife

Not Meant To Be

Bitch Came Back

This is some of the earlier stuff. :heart:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Theory Of A Deadman:

Hate My Life

Lowlife

Not Meant To Be

Bitch Came Back

This is some of the earlier stuff. :heart:

Now you derailed it LMAO J/K

That last song killed me :pfff:

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Now you derailed it LMAO J/K

That last song killed me :pfff:

I do my best. :)) They do put some humor in their songs sometimes. I still like all their stuff, I just wish they wouldn't try to sound like other bands.
I guess when they first started though the sound was like Nickelback & Creed. I still don't know why they get shit on so much just for being successful.
:angry: People don't have to listen to them if they don't want to.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I do my best. :)) They do put some humor in their songs sometimes. I still like all their stuff, I just wish they wouldn't try to sound like other bands.
I guess when they first started though the sound was like Nickelback & Creed. I still don't know why they get shit on so much just for being successful.
:angry: People don't have to listen to them if they don't want to.
Maybe they got shit on because fans thought they sold out to the managers/producers and didn't like that.
All i can say is i don't care if anyone likes what i like. It's my little crumbling world, so i will enjoy what i can. :wink:

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe they got shit on because fans thought they sold out to the managers/producers and didn't like that.
All i can say is i don't care if anyone likes what i like. It's my little crumbling world, so i will enjoy what i can. :wink:

I feel the same. I don't care if people don't like what I listen to either. There are many singers that are popular now that I can't stand.
I'm not going to name them. I'm sure that there are people on here that probably like them.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I feel the same. I don't care if people don't like what I listen to either. There are many singers that are popular now that I can't stand.
I'm not going to name them. I'm sure that there are people on here that probably like them.

Well fuck em. I'm sure there are members here that dislike a lot of things. I can personally think of one that feels the song i posted was beneath them.
Ohhh fucking well.. thanks for playing! :pfff:

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Well fuck em. I'm sure there are members here that dislike a lot of things. I can personally think of one that feels the song i posted was beneath them.
Ohhh fucking well.. thanks for playing! :pfff:

Oh well.... :devil: :devil:

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This thread went from a description of your life to 80's hair and hard rock. Nice!

My kind of three degrees of separation.

• Love
Reactions: one4all and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This thread went from a description of your life to 80's hair and hard rock. Nice!

My kind of three degrees of separation.

You can call me The Derailer :heart: I'll Be Hi-Jacked :devil::devil::devil:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The Derailer. Is that an 80's band? Sure sounds like one.

I googled it to see if there was one. :)) There is a Country band with that name … who knew !!! :ahhha:

The Derailers are an American country music band based in Austin, Texas. They were founded by Portland, Oregon natives Tony Villanueva and Brian Hofeldt in 1994.[1]

It's very interesting how a thread takes on a life of it's own.

Time for me to hi-jack my own thread :pfff:

So we should get back to Pantera :))
Pantera-Walk :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, one4all and Epsilon0
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Hi-jacking the thread again. I could have sworn i said no need to respond in my first post. :pfff:

Pantera - Fucking Hostile

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
PANTERA-Cat Scratch Fever

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@not-2-b-the-answer. Nice one :smiling:

Pantera - Electric Funeral

• Love
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
@not-2-b-the-answer. Nice one :smiling:

Pantera - Electric Funeral

With all due respect to Pantera, there are some things in music too holy to be touched. Black Sabbath being at the top of that list.

Reactions: one4all and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I so agree!!
:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
With all due respect to Pantera, there are some things in music too holy to be touched. Black Sabbath being at the top of that list.

I know exactly what you mean. Since it was the original Sabbath that did that song, it could be construed as sacrilege for what i did. But the devil made me do it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0