Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Every night I keep hoping the next day will be different, but it's always exactly the same. I spend all day crying, and my anxiety is getting worse because it feels like walls are closing in on me. Each day is suffocating. I tried to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather, but I ended up breaking down in public…I can't even function.

I keep wishing that I'll wake up and things will start to be okay again, but it's sinking in that this is my reality right now and it makes me want to scream.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sharky, MatthewV3, onlyanimalsaregood and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I understand that it is awful when things just get worse. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Lullaby and summertimestars4
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Same here. I literally cried from anxiety in a bus few days ago. I feel trapped in this reality of fear and numbness forever. I don't feel happines anymore i know i should be happy but i can't feel it and i have severe insomnia. I isolating myself in my room. Do you also can't sleep? I'm so tired. If you want to talk feel free to PM me. I'm good listener.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Meat, VoidDesirer22 and 2 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I understand that it is awful when things just get worse. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Thank you. Just having someone hear me is enough to make me feel less crazy.
Same here. I literally cried from anxiety in a bus few days ago. I feel trapped in this reality of fear and numbness forever. I don't feel happines anymore i know i should be happy but i can't feel it and i have severe insomnia. I isolating myself in my room. Do you also can't sleep? I'm so tired. If you want to talk feel free to PM me. I'm good listener.
I'm sorry you're going through the same. My sleeping has tanked completely, I think it's been at least a week since I managed to fully get a night of rest. I used to be excited to go to sleep because it was my way of escaping, now I can't do that at all. My anxiety starts to seep into my dreams then I end up being torn between not wanting to sleep and not wanting to be awake. I'm exhausted too.

I've also been losing weight since I've lost most of my appetite and haven't been able to eat. It's a total mess. I'm here if you ever to need to talk or vent too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, thedaywillcome, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
my anxiety is getting worse because it feels like walls are closing in on me
Haha ye it feels like I'm being choked. My anxiety is as high as somebody being hunted for sport.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Toxic Positivity and Lullaby
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm sorry you feel this way and I understand. 8 literally destroyed my life and feel nothing will get better. I have terrible anxiety and rarely leave my house. I dont hardly even go to letterbox. Luckily I work from home

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbitlinnt10 and Dead Meat
H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
Every night I keep hoping the next day will be different, but it's always exactly the same. I spend all day crying, and my anxiety is getting worse because it feels like walls are closing in on me. Each day is suffocating. I tried to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather, but I ended up breaking down in public…I can't even function.

I keep wishing that I'll wake up and things will start to be okay again, but it's sinking in that this is my reality right now and it makes me want to scream.
I understand so much, as it's the same for me. I'm sorry you are going through it too. It really is a nightmare. A bad dream I can't wake from. A prison without bars.

Reactions: rabbitlinnt10
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Through the conveyance of your words, you still have hope. Hope for a better tomorrow, hope the next day will be different, hope that you continue to wake up. I'm no psychologist, but it seems to me, from my own personal experience, that you are somewhere in the anger phase of things. There are other phases, I think, the last of which may be, the resigned phase. You may not get there. I know you won't get there as long as there is hope.

rabbitlinnt10

rabbitlinnt10

my life is a clown show 🤡
Mar 29, 2022
yep each day for me is more and more and more hell as time goes on, why tf is it always the ones who have a life to live that get killed by mistake and not people like me ffs

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
I am T-I-R-E-D I can stand this life anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022

I'm so sorry. You definitely don't deserve that. Have you tried medication? I'm saying that because I have started taking it and it has helped me a lot. I'm really sorry that you're suffering like that. I completely understand you because I'm was in the same spot before taking my medication. But somedays It also gives me fits of crying. And from staying at home so much it now makes me sick and impression to be on the street surrounded by people when I go to work. It's really hard. The advice I can give you is to find something to occupy yourself (a job ideally), give yourself time and consider taking something to help you, even natural medication.