A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
life becomes even more illogical as i reflect more and more on it, sometimes i feel like i'm a robot and this i perceive as consciousness is just a passive spectator of what my body does by itself, maybe i'm going mad

have you seen how disgusting we are from the inside? gross organic material, bathed in blood and other smelly stuff. we eat and later that turns into shit that comes out of ourselves

we struggle through life for things like money, a piece of land and health, so we can postpone the inevitable death... and when we're done we're thrown into the ground and devoured by vermins... i don't know, i see all of this and i feel like so out of place at times... sobriety is evil

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Euthanza, apple2myeye! and 9 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
It's good that you question all of this and more. Keep questioning.

• Love
Reactions: annique
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it is horrifying that this life is even a thing in the first place. It just feels so wrong, me being alive. Existing is so pointless as well, all that humans do is suffer all for the sake of it for no purpose. There is no value or point to living. One of the worst things is that there is no limit as to how bad things can get and our bodies can torture us to such great extents. I envy those who are gone from this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: apple2myeye!, Emmie, come to dust and 3 others
Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
I feel the same way and the worst part is we dont even know what the point of all this is

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Euthanza, Hollowman and 1 other person
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
It's good that you question all of this and more. Keep questioning.
i don't really know anymore whether questioning my existence is worth this state of suffering or not
I feel the same way and the worst part is we dont even know what the point of all this is
i think that's why we have always attached ourselves to religions through history, so our minds don't dwell too much onto the absence of meaning for existence, and so we can see ourselves more than just sacks of meat... sometimes, i wish i could easily trust in ethereal believes as such provided by cults, maybe that'd help me a bit

Last edited:
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Nature is utterly grotesque.

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, apple2myeye!, Achlys and 2 others