αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
i'm feeling so sad today, really really tired, just want to sleep forever, this is hell, i want to go back home... sorry just brief venting

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Angi, TheBroken, NobodyKnowsMe and 3 others
~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
understandable. i am the same way today. if i had everything i needed i would be gone already

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, NobodyKnowsMe and αmber
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. The tiredness that I feel is one that no amount of sleep could ever take away, I just want to peacefully pass away and be free from this pointless existence. This life really can be so horrible and it is sad how much suffering exists.

• Love
Reactions: outatime_85 and αmber
hendrix18712

hendrix18712

May 28, 2022
I felt like that yesterday, and now feel slightly better today... hope you feel a little better soon too.

• Love
Reactions: αmber
αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
I understand. The tiredness that I feel is one that no amount of sleep could ever take away, I just want to peacefully pass away and be free from this pointless existence. This life really can be so horrible and it is sad how much suffering exists.
Life seems so illogical. Consciousness seems to be counter-evolutionary. I think nature would be more successful if it had made us like souless zombies. Existence is so bizarre and weird. In the end, we'll all rot the same way.
I felt like that yesterday, and now feel slightly better today... hope you feel a little better soon too.
Thank you 🖤 I wish you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
hendrix18712

hendrix18712

May 28, 2022
Life seems so illogical. Consciousness seems to be counter-evolutionary. I think nature would be more successful if it had made us like souless zombies. Existence is so bizarre and weird. In the end, we'll all rot the same way.

Thank you 🖤 I wish you peace
Humans are so successful because of the complicated range of emotions and ability to co-operate in a scary universe, unfortunately it's possible for these emotions to function badly leading to pain and suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
Humans are so successful because of the complicated range of emotions and ability to co-operate in a scary universe, unfortunately it's possible for these emotions to function badly leading to pain and suffering.
are we really successful? I have my doubts on that 💲🔥🌳🧊

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat