narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well well well. I'm idiot. Very much. Probably i'm alive because that. IDK how to feel, i still have to process it :I

When i registered, i was low, very low of money. So i discarded N after a little research. Too expensive, hard to acquire. Paired with that, i discarded automatically other methods. I didn't checked because well, chemicals or other stuff and so and so. I sticked to materials i had in home. Hanging or night-night despite the low reliability it seems to have and the fear they provokes in me this methods because that.

And now, the "fun thing" comes: As i got a job recently (expected the worst about it and, in long terms probably it will be), istarted to search about SN. I spent barely 5 minutes and seems even cheap, not only for my current economic capacity, I could have bought months ago.

Yes, i've to verify if the sellers are reliable, but there are in my country. Maybe i even can buy in the city where i live.

i'm alive because laziness.

Fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that for many it can be a relief having the option of SN. Even know many people have succeeded with hanging, that method scares me and Night Night just sounds unreliable. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tser1073, not-2-b-the-answer, narval and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I feel your frustration. My date has been postponed countless times through a combination of fear, obligation and guilt. And not to mention events that happen at the right place and at the right time. It was through pure serendipity that my illness went into remission and I aborted what was to be my very first attempt—only for it to flare up again at a later time. Only this year did my (health) problems tip me over the edge ever so slightly, and I got to acquiring the necessary materials. But lo and behold, I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and narval
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Selfishly, I'm happy you're still here. I still wish you the best in locating SN.
You are allowed to stick around even if you do aquire it. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and narval