-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
So this girl who texted me after seeing my post on one of the subreddits about 2 years ago. She was really supportive and friendly. I've never met someone so comforting.

We talked a lot and lot and lot. I cared for her more than anything and she was my top priority. We talked over the call, exchanged pics and you know...late night convos.

During this February I confessed my love for her and said I wanted to me more than just friends. She obviously gave me signals like asking me what is my kind of love and when I answered it she said she wanted that kinda loving. Just friends don't discuss these types of things, right ? I don't know what she thought but she replies that she sees me only as a friend and doesn't want anything more to do with me. I decided to handle rejection like a man and dropped the topic for a few days. I didnt bring it up after that. We were cool and everything.

But you know, love doesn't just disappear overnight. I tried to be the best comforting person she ever had and she didn't talk with me like before. Things weren't the same. Maybe I should've stated stated fact that I'm bipolar already. My triggering factors increased and I had more depressive episodes. Still, I respected her and was a kind friend.

Today I told her that all the good things in my life left me in the most cruel way possible and I don't want to lose her too. She didn't respond for a while. I said it's fine and we can move on if it's making her uncomfortable. But then she said that the things I'm saying are presssurisjng her. I got immediately.....I don't know what to say. Sad ? It's 2 in the morning and I was awake for her ! She's the one person I wasn't cold with or didn't show my dark face to. I asked her if she needed some space and time. She said "Uhhh I think yes". I immediately said bye and turned off my phone.

I think I'm not going to speak with anyone for a week. I'm cutting off all contacts and I'm just going to disappear. I might text her next Saturday.

I'll tell you this. I was in love with her till last night. I completely lost interest now. I was alive only for her but she left me. I have no one right now. And I'm a retard to believe that some girl is going to approach me one day and will treat me the way I want to be treated.

This girl will be the end of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Funeralprincess, OpheliasFlowers and motel rooms
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's hard to see people go through this

My life experience made me immune to this behavior from an early age. Love in this sense is not possible. I can't feel it .

I've watched too many lives ruined by this stuff whether it's be to early death of the partner , cheating , etc. never wanted anything to do with it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Maaizr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really painful being in that situation and I'm sorry that you are suffering. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious