RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
God this annoys the absolute shit out of me. Apparently my memory of the first time he tried to rape me is different from his. He was fucking drunk that night so how THE FUCK could his memory be correct? Its is not. He keeps trying to say that I was drunk??? McScuse me bitch? I was 15. I have always hated alcohol. And I know for a FACT I didn't do what he thought I did because that night is burned in my brain.

It's times like these when I want to ctb and blame it all on him. He fucking deserves it. I want him to realize how much of a piece of complete shit he is.

You know what, I am fucking glad he had spent the next 3 years thinking about how shitty of a person he was every time he heard my name. I'm glad he felt bad and will feel even worse when I leave again. I hate him and I hope he goes to hell.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Seaghost, Kerrtu, sayire and 3 others
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
He sounds like a disgusting subhuman, don't listen to him. He knows you weren't drunk. He knows it's not your fault, but he needs you to think that it is. I hope all rapists get life in prison, slowly rotting away… sad this happened to you

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
What a garbage human being, if I were you I'd make sure that filth couldn't walk again, people like that don't deserve the gift of life

• Hugs
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
what a fucked up scum he was. my heart breaks to read this story and you have come to this stage. absolutely agree he deserves to rot even more if you take the ride to your peace. scum like that do not deserve peace ever.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, it's such a hellish world we exist in where humans create so much harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost and RedHates
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
He sounds like a disgusting subhuman, don't listen to him. He knows you weren't drunk. He knows it's not your fault, but he needs you to think that it is. I hope all rapists get life in prison, slowly rotting away… sad this happened to you
What a garbage human being, if I were you I'd make sure that filth couldn't walk again, people like that don't deserve the gift of life
what a fucked up scum he was. my heart breaks to read this story and you have come to this stage. absolutely agree he deserves to rot even more if you take the ride to your peace. scum like that do not deserve peace ever.
I wish I could do something about him but im stuck living with him. He thinks he is so high and mighty because he is a Christian. What tf is "Christian" about rape and incest? I fucking hate him. I cant possibly say that enough. I hate him.

• Hugs
Reactions: YEAR2050