• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
Hi all! My name is Anna, I am TG (m2f preop). I live in Russia. I'm 25, I live with my mother, my family used to be larger. My mother lied to me for many years that she supported my sex change. But she was deeply disgusted by it. I had 2 attempts... she stopped one and after that her "support" began.
Now everything has fallen into place...she is against it. And I've been depressed for a long time. I decided that I just needed a third try. My mother is currently away for several days.
I want to take advantage of this opportunity.
I have chosen hanging method. most likely partial, possibly sitting. I'm still a little afraid, or rather my instincts will be against...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ghostdog, youshallrideeternal, sancta-simplicitas and 5 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm sorry that your mother doesn't accept you the way you do.
Your instincts will always be against you, you must fight them, but it is not easy.
If you have not read the guides and methods you may not be able to do it, get all the information you can about the partial suspension or the method you choose.

Don't do it in a hurry, that's always bad. Read and practice, learn your method.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, Forveleth, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
I'm sorry that your mother doesn't accept you the way you do.
Your instincts will always be against you, you must fight them, but it is not easy.
If you have not read the guides and methods you may not be able to do it, get all the information you can about the partial suspension or the method you choose.

Don't do it in a hurry, that's always bad. Read and practice, learn your method.
Thank you so much for your answer!
I already learned several guides here.
I decided to try as much as it requires.
Only few thing is not enough clear:
First point could I use a chair? I want to sit down (already with the noose already very tight. that the sitting position has reached the limit of compression of the neck. because what's so strange about sitting on a chair, I'm going to deceive my instincts.
the second point is the noose itself, they wrote here that you only need to use ropes. I've seen a lot of photos where girls are hanging on scarves and whatever...

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori and Onelegman
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
You have a great taste in names - I have a dear sister named Anna. :)

I'm MTF as well, and my family situation is... interesting, given both of my parents are fairly conservative. (Though I thankfully live independently of them.) Do you have any close friends or family who are supportive? I know your mother is not, but in my personal case I've found a lot of value in leaning on other people who are close to me for support.

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Annatg
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024

I'm MTF as well, and my family situation is... interesting, given both of my parents are fairly conservative. (Though I thankfully live independently of them.) Do you have any close friends or family who are supportive? I know your mother is not, but in my personal case I've found a lot of value in leaning on other people who are close to me for support.

Thank you😺
That's what my cousin called me, she, of course, knew everything about me. loved and supported, but, unfortunately, she is no longer with us...

I had a friend who helped me, but unfortunately the relationship ended...

There was a friend, but this is a sadder story, about rape...

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, FallFromGrace and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: Annatg
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
If there are any hanging experts here, I would appreciate help and comments on my setup and my hanging place

Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
Yes tomorrow the same time I will do it.
I don't have a rope so I will use nylons

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
Thank you😺
That's what my cousin called me, she, of course, knew everything about me. loved and supported, but, unfortunately, she is no longer with us...

I had a friend who helped me, but unfortunately the relationship ended...

There was a friend, but this is a sadder story, about rape...
I'm sorry. That's fucking rough. I've seen so many people transitioning who have struggled with a lack of support from family and friends, and obviously it suuuucks.

Fwiw, if you ever need a friend in the trans community and don't end up ctb for whatever reason, you can feel free to DM me on here while I'm still kicking.

Reactions: Forveleth
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
I'm sorry. That's fucking rough. I've seen so many people transitioning who have struggled with a lack of support from family and friends, and obviously it suuuucks.

Fwiw, if you ever need a friend in the trans community and don't end up ctb for whatever reason, you can feel free to DM me on here while I'm still kicking.
Thank you for your support, I appreciate it! That's very nice of you! but the attempt must take place!

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm really sorry you're in this situation. I have a couple Russian friends who are trans and they talk about how rough it is for them over there. It's really sad that people are so against other people just being themselves.

First point could I use a chair? I want to sit down (already with the noose already very tight. that the sitting position has reached the limit of compression of the neck. because what's so strange about sitting on a chair, I'm going to deceive my instincts.
I'm not sure how you would make this work as usually hanging is achieved by using your body weight to tighten your ligature. I'm not sure how you would keep the rope tight by sitting in a chair as once you pass out or start convulsing you may fall out of the chair which could loosen the ligature.
the second point is the noose itself, they wrote here that you only need to use ropes. I've seen a lot of photos where girls are hanging on scarves and whatever...
Most people say a rope because ropes are very, very strong and are usually easy yo procure. You can get away with a scarf or a sheet or something else, so long as it can hold your body weight flopping around while you convulse and you can securely tie it to your anchor.

Reactions: Annatg
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
Thank you ☺️
Yes it is really hard to live without support.
Everything is almost ready.
I even chose a black dress. let it be symbolic.
noose to the doorknob.
Perhaps I should say goodbye to my mother? And...
although the note has not yet been written
IMG 0872

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Thank you ☺️
Yes it is really hard to live without support.
Everything is almost ready.
I even chose a black dress. let it be symbolic.
noose to the doorknob.
Perhaps I should say goodbye to my mother? And...
although the note has not yet been written
View attachment 142325
Nylons too stretchy no??

Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
Nylons too stretchy no??
Yes it is! But you always can warp it many times to minimise stretching
Actually I am still here…
I was talking to my mom and gave her last chance.
If nothing changes I'll do it "officially"

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLongerHuman.