• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Hello guys. Just registered, but was reading for a long time.
I was choosing methods and read almost all I could find about SN, Thio and Nembutal.

I will not get Nembutal cause you know why, it's N and hard to get etc I have no time.

I already have SN in my storage. Tested it with drop of blood - turned into brown quickly, so I guess it's working.

But tbh I don't think this is my fav choice.
What I don't like the most is that you can be counsciouss for an 1h if not longer.
And as I understand you loose counsciosness slowly by depriving hemoglobin which is not peacefull too (imo). But SN is still a silver choice for us who can't get Nembutal.

But I will keep it as a backup.

Soo the next idea is thiopental. There is possibility that I will get it in powder for injections.

But I don't know exactly about it. Some say it's close to N, some say it is even more powerfull. Can someone provide info please?

So my plan with Thio is:
Fast for 6 hrs (I have fast metabolism)
Don't about Motillium. It can give me sideeffects as I'm sensible to this stuff.
10-15g Thio into 50ml of water (I'm 65 kg)
1g Dilantil (but maybe without it)
Than 50-100ml of whiskey or jin.

Questions:
1. As I understand it will knock me out in 1-2 mins (I'm weak and sick 65kg guy)
How long can it take till death? Some say up to 8hrs. How to accelerate it?

2. I don't do drugs. All I take is VERY low dosages of very light benzo (gidazepam) for a year. it's like 0,01% powerfull of Xanax. So I think there will be no tolerance to Thio. Right?

3. If I will try to successfully vommit with closed mouth and bring back the masses it still works right? Sorry. I hope that vommiting from Thio will be not that bad as with SN.

4. What can I add to Thio to potentiate fast death with no pain? I don't want end up in coma, I need 100%.

5. Will be death from Thio peacefull compared to N? All I want is to loose conciuoss asap and then I dont give af, I don't want to feel hypoxia or breath depression or other stuff.

6. Oh and I wanted to ask is it possible people getting N or thio, didn't vommit, go to sleep and vommit while unconciouss? It's bad if so..

7. How the process of dying will look like with Thio? Convulsions, pain, sounds etc? In my dream I want it to be the last sleep without noise.
What are chances to be rescued if I will take it in hotel with 18+ hrs time.
What are chances to end up in coma and how to avoid it?

8. 10 g thio enough? Or better 15g?
To much questions sorry.
Thank you all.
And Im also currious if its possible to drink alcohol after N/Thio, why not to delute it in alcohol from start?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: zevon, InTheAirTonight and disabledandhopeless
D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Also question: taking Thiopental in bath. Unconsiouss and then drown possible? Double the chances.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Soo the next idea is thiopental. There is possibility that I will get it in powder for injections.

But I don't know exactly about it. Some say it's close to N, some say it is even more powerfull. Can someone provide info please?
Thiopental is the Ferrari of the death.
If you have got it. Congratulations, you're a lucky guy.
Your goodbye will be like a travel.................what I am saying!......, like a dream.
It is a too bad (shame?) that thiopental were almost impossible to get it, but again If you can get it..........your death will be a huge love action.

That is all info that I could provide you, I hope it was useful for you.

Edit: Ferrari not......that's an undervalue concept,....it is the genuine rolls royce of the death.

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
@calendulo Thiopental is ketamine?
Is it peaceful like N?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
@Yomyom No, it is not...Thiopental is THE BARBITURATE (In capital). It is the cum laude of the self deliverance.
Not, it is not. Peaceful not- Rhetorically, it is more than that...........maybe glorious.

Reactions: enjolras and Yomyom
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't find a case report about thiopental suicide (orally). As a result of studies on mice, orally thiopental LD50 becomes 208 to 600 mg / kg. This looks a bit like gambling. Because there are no human case reports.

I was looking for a strong anesthetic for a peaceful CTB. I started a thread about it. A member told me about propofol. I currently have two boxes (2000 mg) of it. Although I had no IV experience, I was successful on my left arm on the first try thanks to youtube. It is very easy for me to start an IV right after 7-8 exercises. If you have access to general anesthetics, I think you should consider IV. It's not as hard as you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripple and zevon
D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Your goodbye will be like a travel.................what I am saying!......, like a dream.
It is a too bad (shame?) that thiopental were almost impossible to get it, but again If you can get it..........your death will be a huge love action.

Edit: Ferrari not......that's an undervalue concept,....it is the genuine rolls royce of the death.

Thanks for answer. But are you sure?
Sounds very good but someone below said it's gambling.
What dosage do you recommend? Do you know more about Thiopental? Experience maybe? Much thanks
I couldn't find a case report about thiopental suicide. As a result of studies on mice, orally thiopental LD50 becomes 208 to 600 mg / kg. This looks a bit like gambling. Because there are no human case reports.

I was looking for a strong anesthetic for a peaceful CTB. I started a thread about it. A member told me about propofol. I currently have two boxes (2000 mg) of it. Although I had no IV experience, I was successful on my left arm on the first try thanks to youtube. It is very easy for me to start an IV right after 7-8 exercises. If you have access to general anesthetics, I think you should consider IV. It's not as hard as you think.

Yes man! I saw your posts when I was searching about Propofol.
But it's bit too hard and takes time to make IV for few hours and not to be found.

But I heard about bolus lethal injections but it looks like I will fall asleep before 400 mg will be in my blood.
I mean even 20mg per 1 ml which is highest dose for propofol you need to inject ~20 ml before you go down..

But I was thinking about bandage. To stop the blood flow in hand, then inject ant take the bandage off?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
What dosage do you recommend? Do you know more about Thiopental? Experience maybe? Much thanks

Yes man! I saw your posts when I was searching about Propofol.
But it's bit too hard and takes time to make IV for few hours and not to be found.

But I heard about bolus lethal injections but it looks like I will fall asleep before 400 mg will be in my blood.
I mean even 20mg per 1 ml which is highest dose for propofol you need to inject ~20 ml before you go down..

But I was thinking about bandage. To stop the blood flow in hand, then inject ant take the bandage off?

Yes. Thats why I made my gravity fed injection system :) I tested my system with %0.9 saline water. I can inject 2000 mg propofol in 1 minute with 3 x IV access. But I think it's possible to make it with thiopental by a drip system infusion. Because thiopental half life is really long in blood.

• Wow
Reactions: b_adr, Ἡγησίας and enjolras
D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
I have 20g of powder Thiopental now guys
Yes. Thats why I made my gravity fed injection system :) I tested my system with %0.9 saline water. I can inject 2000 mg propofol in 1 minute with 3 x IV access. But I think it's possible to make it with thiopental by a drip system infusion. Because thiopental half life is really long in blood.

View attachment 31542
Yep Ive seen u r genius with it
But I desperately willing to make something with one injection lol
Lethal dose
But with Thio IV maybe too
@calendulo highly requesting your details and knowledge on Thio pls
Ferrari sounds too good like a dream

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I have 20g of powder Thiopental now guys

Yep Ive seen u r genius with it
But I desperately willing to make something with one injection lol
Lethal dose
But with Thio IV maybe too
@calendulo highly requesting your details and knowledge on Thio pls
Ferrari sounds too good like a dream

I am so sorry that life has brought us to this point. I hope your problems will be solved somehow and you don't have to do CTB. If you have to do it, 20 grams of thiopental means VIP passenger ticket :)

Reactions: Sensei
D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
I am so sorry that life has brought us to this point. I hope your problems will be solved somehow and you don't have to do CTB. If you have to do it, 20 grams of thiopental means VIP passenger ticket :)

Man I wish
But I'm here not only because Im depressed by life but also by health
So Im preparing myself for exit button
But honestly I want to live but now Im ill

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, enjolras and Sunset Limited
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
You're very welcome. Yes I am. If we are strictly talking about intravenous barbiturates. It is the king,...well It was. In the past century. I do not know if nowadays stills producing it.
Yes it sounds good and it were better yet..................About gambling, Yes, that is exactly what I am currently doing with the veterinary liquid....I am gambling, I am aware of that..............I do not know to Mr. Someone Below....(that is a joke, sorry).

The final exit tells 1 grm. IV way. To high tolerance tells 2 or 2,5 grms.
There is a few literature about Thiopental, as I said it is from last century. Beginnings of the methods to self deliverance.
No I have not any experience. I am not sure, could be wrong, but you are the second person that I know asking for Thiopental here, thefirst one was.eight or nine months ago.

My pleasure.

D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
You're very welcome. Yes I am. If we are strictly talking about intravenous barbiturates. It is the king,...well It was. In the past century. I do not know if nowadays stills producing it.
Yes it sounds good and it were better yet..................About gambling, Yes, that is exactly what I am currently doing with the veterinary liquid....I am gambling, I am aware of that..............I do not know to Mr. Someone Below....(that is a joke, sorry).

The final exit tells 1 grm. IV way. To high tolerance tells 2 or 2,5 grms.
There is a few literature about Thiopental, as I said it is from last century. Beginnings of the methods to self deliverance.
No I have not any experience. I am not sure, could be wrong, but you are the second person that I know asking for Thiopental here, thefirst one was.eight or nine months ago.

My pleasure.
Thank you sir.
So I have now Thiopental in lyophilisate form. It means it is not powder like sugar powder, it is like powder under pressure, it is solid and porous.
It needs to be dissolved with water for ifusion.

So I'm interested can it be used with water orally like N.

So do you mean I can make the 2.5 grams and inject it with one touch into vein and ctb?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Sunset Limited
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you sir.
So I have now Thiopental in lyophilisate form. It means it is not powder like sugar powder, it is like powder under pressure, it is solid and porous.

So do you mean I can make the 2.5 grams and inject it with one touch into vein and ctb?
Lyophilisate, really!....I expected that it were freeze cryogenically...........being a drug from the XX century...(It is a joke..bad, so bad..... I am a real ruined comic.. I know it.....sorry).
I know nothing about that modern methods.....guess there will be a procedure to making powders.
I attached the only information that I have in english language about thiopental. From the final exit 1997 edition.
I have not read anything about oral administration. N in powders can to be used orally.

The final exit tells 2,5grms to high tolerance, generally the recommended dose what is 1 grm. uses to be multiply by 3.
It is important to know the purity and be sure that powders is actually barbiturate. I would recommend to do a test to ensure and to avoid mistakes.
Yo should to do a trying to make a better research about that. guess there will be more information.

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Final exit ingles pdf1 Screenshot 2020 04 11 Final exit ingles pdf

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you sir.

I'll do it like this. I put 20 grams of thiopental in a 60 cc syringe. Then I draw sterile 0.9 saline water into the syringe. After the thiopental is completely dissolved (I don't know if 20 gr. thiopental is soluable in 50 - 60 cc water but i think it is), I inject it into the serum bag. When a blue cannula is placed on your arm, the 60 cc solution estimate ends within 6-10 minutes with fully open up roller clamp. You can watch videos on youtube about how to connect serum bag to the canulla. No one can survive with this massive OD. If you cannot make IV access, you can go to hospital and say "I think i got food poisoning" vomiting, diarrhea blah blah. They will insert a canulla on your arm. Then leave the hospital with your James Bond skills :)

Brother, now you have an exit button but still you can think about it. You can exit when you want. I felt myself like superman when I bought propofol. In my opinion, do not catch the bus without trying all the options for staying here. We are all here for you.

Reactions: AMG44, Ἡγησίας and Sensei
D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Lyophilisate, really!....I expected that it were freeze cryogenically...........being a drug from the XX century...(It is a joke..bad, so bad..... I am a real ruined comic.. I know it.....sorry).
I know nothing about that modern methods.....guess there will be a procedure to making powders.
I attached the only information that I have in english language about thiopental. From the final exit 1997 edition.
I have not read anything about oral administration. N in powders can to be used orally.

The final exit tells 2,5grms to high tolerance, generally the recommended dose what is 1 grm. uses to be multiply by 3.
It is important to know the purity and be sure that powders is actually barbiturate. I would recommend to do a test to ensure and to avoid mistakes.
Yo should to do a trying to make a better research about that. guess there will be more information.

View attachment 31555View attachment 31554
Thank you. I did test on Thio. I took few dots of it under my tongue. Like maybe 0,02 gr, powder on the fingertip. Its like few dots of salt. After few minutes I started laughing without reason. Then euphoria and trip. After ~15 mins it ended and I become calm and little bit sleepy.
Strange but very effective from this small dose.
Any tips how I can prolong the effect more than 15 min?

I looked for final exit you provided. So it looks its not to be mentioned to ctb only with Thio.
But I saw thread here where the guy took 10g with water like N. I guess he succeeded..
I'll do it like this. I put 20 grams of thiopental in a 60 cc syringe. Then I draw sterile 0.9 saline water into the syringe. After the thiopental is completely dissolved (I don't know if 20 gr. thiopental is soluable in 50 - 60 cc water but i think it is), I inject it into the serum bag. When a blue cannula is placed on your arm, the 60 cc solution estimate ends within 6-10 minutes with fully open up roller clamp. You can watch videos on youtube about how to connect serum bag to the canulla. No one can survive with this massive OD. If you cannot make IV access, you can go to hospital and say "I think i got food poisoning" vomiting, diarrhea blah blah. They will insert a canulla on your arm. Then leave the hospital with your James Bond skills :)

Brother, now you have an exit button but still you can think about it. You can exit when you want. I felt myself like superman when I bought propofol. In my opinion, do not catch the bus without trying all the options for staying here. We are all here for you.

Thank you for kind words man.
I looked at instructions. It says maximum bolus dose is 500 mg.
So it looks it pretty possible to take 2.5-5 g in maybe 2-3 ml of liquid and make injection fast

Last edited:
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
What's the difference between thiopental and F ?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you. I did test on Thio. I took few dots of it under my tongue. Like maybe 0,02 gr, powder on the fingertip. Its like few dots of salt. After few minutes I started laughing without reason. Then euphoria and trip. After ~15 mins it ended and I become calm and little bit sleepy.

I looked for final exit you provided. So it looks its not to be mentioned to ctb only with Thio.
But I saw thread here where the guy took 10g with water like N. I guess he succeeded..

Yes, I know that feelings. Guess that the euphoria would be excitemenet.
I mean to do a purity test. How many barbiturate there is in your powders. It is an important data to be totally sure.

Yes it is a barbiturate powerful.
Prolonging the effect..........I do not know it.........guess that prolongation will be the death, but if we do not know purity it is hard to know how it should to act after.

I have an old version better explained, but it is not in english. Sorry. I attached the whole book for your information.

Of course, using just a barbiturate to get a coma. Euthanasia recipes are totally safer, included a cardiac relaxing to be injected. To euthanise is a medical procedure. There are another oral recipes adding a sedative.

If you have another barbiturate, forget it N. That kind of comparison is a mistake, in my opinion.
What's the difference between thiopental and F ?
Thiopental is or was a barbiturate and F is an industrial sedative.

Attachments

• Final exit-ingles.pdf
    552.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you for kind words man.
I looked at instructions. It says maximum bolus dose is 500 mg.
So it looks it pretty possible to take 2.5-5 g in maybe 2-3 ml of liquid and make injection fast

Infusion + bolus is possible. There is an injection port on the cannula where you can apply a bolus dose. Meanwhile, the infusion will continue. 2.5 grams of bolus + 17.5 grams of infusion are possible. In this way, it will be a much more reliable method.

If possible, premedication with opiads would be beneficial. Opiads increase the depressive effects of general anesthetics on CNS. I will inject midazolam before the propofol. The purity test is a good idea, as Calendulo said. Did you buy thiopental powder from China?

D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Yes, I know that feelings. Guess that the euphoria would be excitemenet.
I mean to do a purity test. How many barbiturate there is in your powders. It is an important data to be totally sure.

Yes it is a barbiturate powerful.
Prolonging the effect..........I do not know it.........guess that prolongation will be the death, but if we do not know purity it is hard to know how it should to act after.

I have an old version better explained, but it is not in english. Sorry. I attached the whole book for your information.

Of course, using just a barbiturate to get a coma. Euthanasia recipes are totally safer, included a cardiac relaxing to be injected. To euthanise is a medical procedure. There are another oral recipes adding a sedative.

If you have another barbiturate, forget it N. That kind of comparison is a mistake, in my opinion.

Thiopental is or was a barbiturate and F is an industrial sedative.
So if I will inject 3-4 gr in vein there will be only coma?
I thought it is strong enough to stop the heart/breath, am I mistaken?
If so, then I will need to return to SN...(

But some info was about 10-15 gr orally with water and alcohol is lethal..

I'm crying cause I only have Thio and SN..
I need to figure it out how to make it only with Thio
There was also info abou some chineese N where only 10% was N and other 80% was Thio and 10% of something
So I thought it might work (
Infusion + bolus is possible. There is an injection port on the cannula where you can apply a bolus dose. Meanwhile, the infusion will continue. 2.5 grams of bolus + 17.5 grams of infusion are possible. In this way, it will be a much more reliable method.

If possible, premedication with opiads would be beneficial. Opiads increase the depressive effects of general anesthetics on CNS. I will inject midazolam before the propofol. The purity test is a good idea, as Calendulo said. Did you buy thiopental powder from China?
Thanks. No I bought it in pharmacy it's like soviet ussr staff made here.
I tested and only with two dots I was high as fuck
How can I test other way? I think it's pretty pure

Man infusion is good but it takes a long time..fuuukk I want to ctb in one push..

Infusion Propofol was my choice before Thio..but I thought Thio will make it in one shot ao I took it..
Here is what I found:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pentothal-thiopental-sodium-oral-administration.3891/

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
So if I will inject 3-4 gr in vein there will be only coma?
I thought it is strong enough to stop the heart/breath, am I mistaken?
If so, then I will need to return to SN...(

But some info was about 10-15 gr orally with water and alcohol is lethal..

I'm crying cause I only have Thio and SN..
I need to figure it out how to make it only with Thio
There was also info abou some chineese N where only 10% was N and other 80% was Thio and 10% of something
So I thought it might work (
Honestly and with affection, to answering the first question, I would ask you exactly...do you know what is a barbiturate and specially if you know how is working for.
About second question.....I do not know, I am not a physician.
The third sentence has not sense.

About the rest of the information that you have got, I do not know where you have read that kind of tips or advices, but those stories doesn't sound very likely.

D

dxsxrdxr

Apr 10, 2020
Honestly and with affection, to answering the first question, I would ask you exactly...do you know what is a barbiturate and specially if you know how is working for.
About second question.....I do not know, I am not a physician.
The third sentence has not sense.

About the rest of the information that you have got, I do not know where you have read that kind of tips or advices, but those stories doesn't sound very likely.

Sorry sir. I'm not super qualified about barbiturate. All I know is that N is also barbiturate and I had hope that somehow Thio can be useful too regarding what I read.
But if you could please inform me where I am wrong. You said that Thio is a Ferrari of death etc and it was my hope but now I'm confused cause you say opposite if I understand you right.

Please I want to understand you correctly and I want to know how to use Thio correctly to ctb
Sorry sir with all respect

All I want is to find peacefull and quite death without doubts. I'm ill and my body aches, my mind is overloaded with painfull thoughts too. My family has no opportunity, money and will to cure me and I can't let myself to be ill and to die slowly.
Everyday I see how my body goes down due to my illness and I want to finish it. Want to go and sleep forever.

I spent last 5 years in depression, derealization and depersanalization and I thought it was hell. But then physical sickness came and now it is more than I can handle.
Here is what I found on wiki:

On December 8, 2009, Ohio became the first state to use a single dose of sodium thiopental for its capital execution, following the failed use of the standard three-drug cocktail during a recent execution, due to inability to locate suitable veins. Kenneth Biros was executed using the single-drug method.[18]

Washington became the second state in the US to use the single-dose sodium thiopental injections for executions. On September 10, 2010, the execution of Cal Coburn Brown was the first in the state to use a single-dose, single-drug injection. His death was pronounced approximately one and a half minutes after the intravenous administration of five grams of the drug.[19]

Last edited:
  • Hugs
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sorry sir. I'm not super qualified about barbiturate. All I know is that N is also barbiturate and I had hope that somehow Thio can be useful too regarding what I read.
But if you could please inform me where I am wrong. You said that Thio is a Ferrari of death etc and it was my hope but now I'm confused cause you say opposite if I understand you right.

Please I want to understand you correctly and I want to know how to use Thio correctly to ctb
Sorry sir with all respect

All I want is to find peacefull and quite death without doubts. I'm ill and my body aches, my mind is overloaded with painfull thoughts too. My family has no opportunity, money and will to cure me and I can't let myself to be ill and to die slowly.
Everyday I see how my body goes down due to my illness and I want to finish it. Want to go and sleep forever.

I spent last 5 years in depression, derealization and depersanalization and I thought it was hell. But then physical sickness came and now it is more than I can handle.
Here is what I found on wiki:

Firstly, I am so sorry about your problems, I understand that if you are over here, your life is not an Eden or a paradise. Like all of us.
A high dose of barbiturate leads you to a coma. It depresses your nervous system. According coma level that you had reached, could depresses your respiratory system too, therefore you will die.
It is a simple and brief explanation. I hope you had unsterstood it.

You are saying that you has got Thiopental, all right.....That is not a game, it is so serious. It is powerful than N. You should test it at a Lab, would be important to do it, specially for your own safety.

I attached you a copy in your language, I think, in english, of The final exit. There is a complete chapter about handle and use of barbiturates, doses, advising......is the bible about the self deliverance, in my opinion. I advise you must to read it, at least some chapter regarding barbiturate's use.

Guess you will understand that I can not tell you how to kill yourself. I believe in the self deliverance, specially to die with dignity. In my humble opinion, barbiturate exactly gives you that. And I hope that you will understand too, if I say you that is hard to die and you should think about to die, Always there is a solution; but if that is your choice.........I do respect you.

I acknowledge that I could have used another words when I refering to thiopental. Could be a mistake, it seemed trivial. Sorry, it is my fault.

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021

hi there, i sent you a pm can you check it please