J

jasmineck

Mar 11, 2023
Does thiopental IV injection taken orally work or not? Does anyone have confirmed knowledge about that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
A member took 1 gram of oral thiopental as a test. He only reported dizziness. 1 gram of oral N can be dangerous. This suggests that oral thiopental is not as strong as oral N. Of course, if the thiopental is pure.

In short, we do not have enough oral thiopental overdose case reports. This seems like a gamble.

IV thiopental works well. 5 grams is enough.

Reactions: rotciv and Talvikki
J

jasmineck

Mar 11, 2023
But how to do iv
I read in quora that it is choked to death, not a peaceful death

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
A member took 1 gram of oral thiopental as a test. He only reported dizziness. 1 gram of oral N can be dangerous. This suggests that oral thiopental is not as strong as oral N. Of course, if the thiopental is pure.

In short, we do not have enough oral thiopental overdose case reports. This seems like a gamble.

IV thiopental works well. 5 grams is enough.

Well said.

But overall Thiopental isnt a good method for normal people.

Reactions: Talvikki and Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Well said.

But overall Thiopental isnt a good method for normal people.
For IV route I would prefer thiopental instead of propofol. Thiopental is also hard to find. The best drug for IV route right now is anestofol. 5% lidocaine, 5% propofol. Since it contains lidocaine there is no pain in the injection. It is enough to push 25 cc of anestofol. But I still wonder how the Russians combined lidocaine and propofol.

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
For IV route I would prefer thiopental instead of propofol. Thiopental is also hard to find. The best drug for IV route right now is anestofol. 5% lidocaine, 5% propofol. Since it contains lidocaine there is no pain in the injection. It is enough to push 25 cc of anestofol. But I still wonder how the Russians combined lidocaine and propofol.
From all my readings due to the ph of thiopental a pure solution will burn as hell.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
From all my readings due to the ph of thiopental a pure solution will burn as hell.
I can dilute it enough because I have an injection system. 7 grams of thiopental in 150 cc of fluid works. Safer than propofol. Propofol is metabolized very quickly.

Drip infusion with 10 grams of thiopental in 50 cc of 0.9 saline also works. Slow infusion is a good solution for pain.

I am still curious about anestofol. A member was mentioning that it is very easy to buy. Anestofol is better than N for IV route also.

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I can dilute it enough because I have an injection system. 7 grams of thiopental in 150 cc of fluid works. Safer than propofol. Propofol is metabolized very quickly.

Drip infusion with 10 grams of thiopental in 50 cc of 0.9 saline also works. Slow infusion is a good solution for pain.

I am still curious about anestofol. A member was mentioning that it is very easy to buy. Anestofol is better than N for IV route also.

You know better than me.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
You know better than me.
Thanks. I also like sharing what I know, just like you. Actually, I should be gone a long time ago. I couldn't do this to my mother. I'm trapped here now. I don't know how long I can go on.

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
IV is difficult if you don't have medical knowledge. i looked up and too difficult for me
You could study to be a venipuncturist (the guys who draw the blood at the doctor's office, that's all they do, don't need a doctor's license or anything) and then you would know how to do an IV.

Reactions: sevennn