W

WhatHowWhen

Sep 24, 2024
those going with SN, i would like to ask that if thiopental was available, will you still choose sn?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't plan to use SN but if I had the choice then probably Thiopental is the better and most peaceful option especially when you can get it administered IV.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you have to inject thiopental? In which case- I'd still opt for SN. Is it similar to N? If that's what you're asking, I imagine most people would opt for N. So long as you can drink it. Not sure everyone would be able to inject it.

W

WhatHowWhen

Sep 24, 2024
Do you have to inject thiopental? In which case- I'd still opt for SN. Is it similar to N? If that's what you're asking, I imagine most people would opt for N. So long as you can drink it. Not sure everyone would be able to inject it.
no injecting isn't an option for me either, i plan on taking it orally if i do, i read somewhere here that 25 gm of it taken orally is lethal similar to N, but there is not much evidence around it

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
covwillgo

covwillgo

Sep 27, 2024
why go with sn if u can find a bridge or high building? if i wouldnt go by gun it would be a great thrilling fall, not ingesting this putrid salty compound alone in my room. let the last moment be great

Reactions: newave3
W

WhatHowWhen

Sep 24, 2024
why go with sn if u can find a bridge or high building? if i wouldnt go by gun it would be a great thrilling fall, not ingesting this putrid salty compound alone in my room. let the last moment be great
i want as much less awareness of dying as possible, also i could not find a bridge or access to a high enough building where i live

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if they were available i would go with any barbiturates over sn.

Reactions: shadow999, newave3 and Joarga
covwillgo

covwillgo

Sep 27, 2024
i want as much less awareness of dying as possible, also i could not find a bridge or access to a high enough building where i live
lol jumping off is much more fun than weighing out and mixing a puke inducing salt potion alone in ur room. id either travel to someplace that has the building or get a gun. maybe its different from your perspective, i just see it that way, even hanging seems more pleasant than sn, i never understood it.

i read a log of some guy who documented a users sn experience while they were on call and it sounded like she had pain after ingesting and audible groans were heard.

unless u mean awareness of others, at that point you can mask it will lots of ways if ur creative enough. i dont know ur situation, do what u want, hope u leave well if thats best