SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Today I was met at my house by my wifes mother and she told me it was time to leave. My wife is currently out of town for work. I was hoping I'd have a chance to talk to her before we made any decisions to split final. I didn't the get opportunity and had to leave. I'm completely devastated... The only thing that kept me from driving off a bridge was my dog. Losing my family may be the low that does me in. Regardless of our problems my family was the only thing I cared about in this life. Now that's gone there's nothing left for me here...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, LADY007, Ghost2211 and 5 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
First full day and I'm absolutely miserable. Going to attempt to go find a new gym and see if lifting will bring my mood up. No words to describe how dead inside I feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl17, not4us, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Try lifting, exercising might lift your spirits up a bit.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
I did go find myself a new gym. Had a pretty good workout. I've always said when I go to the gym I leave my issues at the door for a bit. Then when I get done it's like I just pick them right back up on the way out. I'm super homesick and just feel completely gutted. I've gone and walked my dog twice today. I'm in a terrible place right now. I have schoolwork I need to do but can't focus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, KleinerWolf, Blueman and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
That has to be rough on you right now. Sorry man. If you ever need to talk or anything just let me know.

I am glad you got this forum

Reactions: LADY007 and SuicideBoys93
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
The hits keep coming. Was going through things I grabbed and found these tucked away in old wallets. Letters from 6 years ago. Oh how the universe hates me...

Attachments

• IMG_20200919_185543.jpg
    IMG_20200919_185543.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can empathize with the emptiness and heartache you're feeling. I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish there was more I could do to help, but I'm here If you need a friend or someone to talk to.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, LADY007 and SuicideBoys93
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
I can empathize with the emptiness and heartache you're feeling. I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish there was more I could do to help, but I'm here If you need a friend or someone to talk to.

Thank you, I really do appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and Ghost2211
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
Today hasn't been terrible. The only thing bothering me is my dog is still having trouble adjusting to the new place. Not sure what would of happened if I didn't have someone to help keep me company. Still having trouble forcing myself to do schoolwork. I do look at my phone often to check to see if my wife has texted me. I don't plan on contacting her but I do wish she'd atleast check on me. I've accepted it's over but still sucks to think about how much we've been through to just feel as if I'm just being tossed to the side. I get she needs to move on as well but still sucks...

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Does your dog like pig ears? That always cheered my childhood dog up. Man, I know that feeling. It's brutal when you just want them to care a little even if they're mad and done, but they don't. Not many people are a big enough person to think about the other person in the break up. Give your pup lots of hugs they know when you're sad. Sending you hugs, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and SuicideBoys93
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Sorry you're going through this. Divorce sucks... been there. But I'm glad you have your dog as they are amazing healers and can help you through almost anything.

It sounds like you are enjoying your gym time and walking your dog. Maybe spend more time just playing with the dog, find a dog park or something so you can get out of the house more and not just sit around waiting for that text from your wife? Try to take your mind off it.

Reactions: SuicideBoys93