• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've read Pegasos's FAQ. Seems like a cool place.
There is, of course, a problem: I would need a "friend" to identify me and indeed declare me dead.
I asked this in a euthanasia group and turns out it's a dangerous idea because people get arrested for this. How? Why? I don't know. Neither do they.
Pegasos suggests signing up for Exit International for said "friend".
Unless proven otherwise (and please do), I see Exit as narcissistic grumpy assholes, judging by their demands for being 50, IIRC, before even thinking of signing up, and they want your ID. Pardon my French, but the fuck is that?!
Also, being "sound of mind". They get to decide whether or not I'm sane.
Sure, I'm younger than 50, but if you were to take any member of Exit, somehow turn them younger, and then put them in my body, they would not survive a week. Sure, the first couple of days would be normal, average, but when the seizures come, and they WILL come during said week. That's why I say I'd prefer cancer. But then again, I've never had a taste of cancer, so what do I know?

So yes, a "friend". I'll definitely need one in the future.
Any idea what this would entail for said "friend"? I mean, after I'm dead.
Could... could I try and get a "friend" here? How would that work out?

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
There is, of course, a problem: I would need a "friend" to identify me and indeed declare me dead.
I asked this in a euthanasia group and turns out it's a dangerous idea because people get arrested for this. How? Why? I don't know. Neither do they.
Unless proven otherwise (and please do), I see Exit as narcissistic grumpy assholes, judging by their demands for being 50, IIRC, before even thinking of signing up, and they want your ID. Pardon my French, but the fuck is that?!
Sure, I'm younger than 50, but if you were to take any member of Exit, somehow turn them younger, and then put them in my body, they would not survive a week. Sure, the first couple of days would be normal, average, but when the seizures come, and they WILL come during said week. That's why I say I'd prefer cancer. But then again, I've never had a taste of cancer, so what do I know?

The 10g+ bill is not my idea a good deal.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
The 10g+ bill is not my idea a good deal.
Well yes, that's the main problem, but I'm saying they're not asking too many questions, it seems. Bring some basic papers and a friend to identify me as I'm dead.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Well yes, that's the main problem, but I'm saying they're not asking too many questions, it seems. Bring some basic papers and a friend to identify me as I'm dead.
If I had friends I may not need to get the off this planet.

Reactions: Ready2GoNow and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

not sure what your seizures are from. but exit's rules are " You'll need to be over 50, of sound mind or seriously ill to qualify. " so you might qualify under the seriously ill part. I was diagnosed with cancer at 18. 4 surgeries in a month and radiation therapy 6 months later. They said I was born with it- it explained quite a bit of my health issues growing up. Not sure what pegasos is now I have to look it up.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
not sure what your seizures are from. but exit's rules are " You'll need to be over 50, of sound mind or seriously ill to qualify. " so you might qualify under the seriously ill part. I was diagnosed with cancer at 18. 4 surgeries in a month and radiation therapy 6 months later. They said I was born with it- it explained quite a bit of my health issues growing up. Not sure what pegasos is now I have to look it up.
Sorry that you are having such health issues so young.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
What would your "friend" get arrested for exactly? I think there's probably a way around that though ;) (unless I'm being thick)

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

10k is really a lot. How much do others charge?