• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pudds

pudds

things get better at first, then they get worse
Aug 8, 2021
I have my SN already, I have 3x10 metoclopramide, however I do not have benzos or antacids and the only painkillers I have is mefenamic acid . Would this be enough or do I need to get more metos and get different painkillers? Any criticism/advice is appreciated!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and jodes2
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
People have died from taking SN alone (assuming the dose is correct), and if you're taking a stat dose of metoclopramide, then that should be enough.

Benzos and painkillers would just help to make things more peaceful, but by no means are they necessary. Regarding the painkillers, I haven't heard of people using that type, but if it's an NSAID, I imagine it would be fine. Perhaps look into getting kinds that other people have used or plan to use like advil/ibuprofen? Not sure where you live, but it should be easy to get.

I'm not 100% up to date on why people take antacids when taking SN, but I'm certain that they're not necessary for the SN to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
5 more meto would be good. You don't need anything else, it's all optional. Your plan looks good

Reactions: Huntfish34
Q

QuieterTimes

London SN partner?
Nov 23, 2022
5 more meto would be good. You don't need anything else, it's all optional. Your plan looks good
How/where would you add in the other 5 x meto, when, compared to the proposed 3?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
How/where would you add in the other 5 x meto, when, compared to the proposed 3?
You need to read Stan's guide to SN, very important. Search for it using the search bar. Good luck!

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
For me to be comfortable I would never ever attempt with my SN without shitloads of benzos to have the chillest death as I could. They're not that hard to get from your doctor <3 just my opinion <3

Q

QuieterTimes

London SN partner?
Nov 23, 2022
You need to read Stan's guide to SN, very important. Search for it using the search bar. Good luck!
I did, I'm looking at Stat, which is 3 x, 45 mins before as far as I can see.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I did, I'm looking at Stat, which is 3 x, 45 mins before as far as I can see.
Before hand, you also ideally want 3 lots of 1 tablet every 8 hours for that day and the day before

Q

QuieterTimes

London SN partner?
Nov 23, 2022
Before hand, you also ideally want 3 lots of 1 tablet every 8 hours for that day and the day before
The every-8-hours regime is a different method to the single "Stat" dose approach. They are two different methods, and that's direct from Stan's Guide.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2