• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
Really lonely and it's made me unbelievably depressed. Haven't had friends or properly spoke to anyone my own age since like 7 years ago. I reach out to people in my life and tell them how I feel but they don't care/don't make an effort to include me/don't make time for me when I ask. I don't think they really understand how it feels to be so socially isolated and how it affects you…even during covid lockdowns they weren't as isolated as I am. Docs want to increase my meds but they will just make me feel more numb and won't solve my loneliness problem. I've tried apps but they don't lead anywhere, I can't get out to groups and stuff because I'm agoraphobic so I sit at home by myself and cry all the time and think more and more about cbt'ing because I don't know how much longer I can keep feeling like this for. I think about the quote 'of course I have time for you, you are what time is for' and remember how I am not what anybody's time is for.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Forveleth
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
All those people will hit you up when they think of something they can use you for. When that time comes, remember to tell them to go fuck themselves. Do you have a job? I find that work is the most common way to make new connections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and imsotired35
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
All those people will hit you up when they think of something they can use you for. When that time comes, remember to go tell them to fuck themselves. Do you have a job? I find that work is the common way to make new connections.
Been NEET since I left school. Not mentally well enough to work right now but hopefully one day

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
An Adderall scrip might help you get that boost you need. Just something to consider. I hope things get better for you.

Reactions: imsotired35