LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
I think i will start my lengthy yet very detailed goodbye letter. I dont have a date set but i have decided i will go by hanging. I know not to expect my few family members and friends to ever truly understand but i hope i can be very specific on why i chose to ctb.
A better job or a girlfriend or anything ive tried in life hasnt made me any happier. I simply just cant be happy no matter what. Im sick of drinking. Im sick of never being looked at like a serious person. I may even use a half of notebook to explain in full detail why and how much i absolutely hate myself and just cant go on anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: To CTB or not CTB, AnestheticVoid, Circles and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I know that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. Living a life of suffering and misery can be dreadful. I personally see it as a good idea to write something to those left behind so they at least have some closure. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Dead Meat and LoneMisery
Z

Zotz101

Dec 19, 2021
Good luck writing your letter. I hope you truly reflect on what you want to tell your loved ones. Funerals aren't for the dead, after all. Godspeed.

Reactions: LoneMisery
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Its a lot harder than anyone can think. I have so much to say yet i dont want to say anything at all. Im thinking about going to the hospital but then again that shit never worked anyway. Im stuck in this gray area i just dont know what to do

Reactions: To CTB or not CTB
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I know what you mean, I'm stilling debating whether to write of long note or a short one. It's very hard to articulate myself when it comes to something like this.

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
I cant talk to my friends aviut it they just get mad and shut me out. Just like this morning my friend asked wtf is my problem. And i told her its not your fault that they did everything they possibly can. Im just so sick. My stomach hurts everyday cuz i just cant stand myself. The next time my cousin goes to walmart im gonna go with and buy a few neck ties. Im waiting for the leaves to bloom cuz i want to do it in a forest and i dont want anybody to see me

mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
i really understand the feeling, ive got a lot on my mind and a lot i want to say before i go. a notebook might not even be enough for me

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
I only got a page and a half done and it really just sounds like im crying like a baby over things. I have to figure out how to be more formal on how hurt and displeased i am with myself. Not like the ones who would read it never heard that before. But im not like everyone else where i can just shrug my shoulders and be ignorant to it

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I wanted to write something elaborate, but some things are better short and simple. Why overcomplicate it if you don't have to. At least that's how I feel about it.

Reactions: rationaltake
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I wrote mine fired it and forgot it