höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
We've attempted to ctb multiple times with different methods (blood loss, OD, jumping) and never had anything near success. It makes me feel pathetic to know that we can't even kill myself correctly and all we can do is fail repeatedly. Even when being hospitalised we've been released soon after because even the hospitals found us too pathetic to deserve treatment or help. I know my next attempt will be successful though, it has to be, i can't keep living in a world where we're treated like an accessory that can be ignored until convenient.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Morgengrauen, Chronicoverwhelm and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how it's purposely made so unnecessarily difficult to die but anyway I hope you all eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

Reactions: höstdepressioner
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Would living in a world where you're treated better be a reason for you to live? I'm so sorry for all the pain you're feeling. I will treat you with kindness; I wish the world was kinder to you. 🧡 Please know you are not worthless to me. And I would never think of you as pathetic. Message me on Discord again anytime you want.

höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
Would living in a world where you're treated better be a reason for you to live? I'm so sorry for all the pain you're feeling. I will treat you with kindness; I wish the world was kinder to you. 🧡 Please know you are not worthless to me. And I would never think of you as pathetic. Message me on Discord again anytime you want.
thank you, i do not actually have your discord however haha :)