T

Thinking about it

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, I'm new here, lately I've been thinking about suicide, my question is how? I'm not so good with ropes and stuff then I'm not so sure about hanging, I may just get stuck on a tree somewhere.

I also thought about alcohol poisoning as an option, I don't drink cause my body is sensitive to alcohol, even if I drink a bottle of beer I start having rapaid heartrate and difficulty breathing, so maybe like 4 big bottles of vodka mixed with about a 100 pills of painkillers will do the job for good?

I've also heard about cyanide pills, the problem is that I have no idea how to get those, do chemical supplier stores sell them? Drug dealers? (which I also have no idea where/how to find them).
Also i don't know to swim, will drowning in the sea be a good option?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Hi, I'm new here, lately I've been thinking about suicide, my question is how? I'm not so good with ropes and stuff then I'm not so sure about hanging, I may just get stuck on a tree somewhere.

I also thought about alcohol poisoning as an option, I don't drink cause my body is sensitive to alcohol, even if I drink a bottle of beer I start having rapaid heartrate and difficulty breathing, so maybe like 4 big bottles of vodka mixed with about a 100 pill of painkillers will do the job for good?

I've also heard about cyanide pills, the problem is that I have no idea how to get those, do chemical supplier stores sell them? Drug dealers? (which I also have no idea where/how to find them).
Also i don't know to swim, will drowning in the sea be a good option?
Please don't do the vodka method-you would start vomiting even before you finish the first bottle.

Reactions: Ssname, lv-gras, Thinking about it and 1 other person