bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Thinking of life like a toxic relationship. You want to end it but can't. Why is that? Maybe it's not truly SI keeping you here but making you want out. Maybe it's because no matter how dreadful everyday is, life is familiar just like a relationship, as crappy as it is, you know what to expect. You hate your pain but have become accustom to it. You're afraid to be alone and afraid of what's next. Nervous to step into the unknown and unfamiliar. This type of transition might be painful and heartbreaking in the beginning and you may doubt that your making the right choice, hell you might even take life back a few times when it promises to be better to you but life has had a tendency to be untrustworthy to so many so why does it deserve endless chances?

sorry for the depressed rant, not exactly in the greatest of mood today.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rosie93 and BobMorane
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I understand what you mean. It is difficult to let go of life, as for us humans existence is all we know. However eventually I know I will get desperate enough and I will be able to be free from it all. Non existence is the complete absence of suffering. In my case, there is only true peace in death.