AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I originally planned to CTB around a month ago now in late June, but my shipment of SN & antiemetics was delayed and this didn't happen. Since then, I've been trying to be optimistic and give things a second chance, but I just can't help but feel the need to leave everything behind.

I just feel so alone. I'm trying to get things in order as of right now, but I feel like the walls are closing in on me, and time is running out.

I'm hopefully going to start Stan's 48hr regimen within the next week or two, and see where that takes me. Hoping I can find some propanolol before then, if not will have to go without and just use the meto, antacid and pain killers.

• Hugs
Reactions: VexRal, TAW122, InaccessibleHour and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you the best. Sorry life hasn't worked out for you. :hug: If I'm not on here for your goodbye, I wish you peace. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: AwokenToReality
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I wish you the best. Sorry life hasn't worked out for you. :hug: If I'm not on here for your goodbye, I wish you peace. :heart:
I'll just have to see how things go now for the next week trying to put everything in place, nothings set in stone just yet.
Thank you for your good wishes though. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I wish you well, whatever path you choose to take.

• Love
Reactions: AwokenToReality and not-2-b-the-answer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you a peaceful journey into the unknown and peace. :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InaccessibleHour, not-2-b-the-answer and AwokenToReality