U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
It probably won't be.

I ate at 4pm and would take my SN at ~1am, a nine-hour fast. It is now 19:20. (End of post: 8pm.)

Before I die, I will make payments of £1,000 to three of my friends who:

1) my family do not know well (and so are not named in my will)
2) I have bank details for
3) I have the ability to send a message on a delay (email/Telegram)

I will send suicide notes to those three and two others (both named in my will) on a delay, to arrive early tomorrow morning. That means they'll arrive when I'm dead, so they won't need to panic to try and save me.

I will leave a physical note for my parents, informing them what I have taken, to be careful around any spills (especially for the dogs), and that if they are calling an ambulance then the antidote is methylene blue. There is a longer digital note on my laptop for them; I will also tell them the code for my laptop.

My steps:
4pm: last meal (apple and raspberry sponge)
8pm: test dose of meto. Not expecting anything.
11pm: no more drinking until it is time to begin properly.
12am: Starting preparing my drinks of SN solution, 25g in 100ml x2 . Take 45mg mirtazapine in lieu of benzos - this is a tranquil using antidepressant I am prescribed.
12:15am: 30mg meto
1am: drink SN solution

Honestly, I don't feel especially bad, and I'm starting to get fed up of this place, but I don't actually think I'll get better. I have lost interest in my travel plans which were previously the only thing keeping me going. I think killing myself is the utility-maximising decision for myself. I'm going to do it in the future so may as well do it now.

Risks:
1) I change my mind - not the worst thing in the world.
2) meto interacts with mirtazapine and I am too confused or sedated to complete plan.
3) I disturb my parents and they call an ambulance. This is the worst outcome as it probably leads to a hospitalisation.
4) I forget that I'm supposed to be fasting and eat something.
5) the classic: I vomit it all up.

Will try to update if and when I take my SN, or if I abort my attempt.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, CantDoIt, shame and 4 others
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Wish you peace, whatever you decide to do. I'm planning on going by SN soon as well, only thing I'm waiting for is the SN.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Im sorry your life has lead you to this point. But I hope you find a place full of unconditional love & peace.
**NOTE: I don't know how much mirtazepine you usually take but 45mg is the upper limit & some people have reported agitation at 45mg & above. I just saying that so you don't feel agitation the very worst time🌹💔

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Im sorry your life has lead you to this point. But I hope you find a place full of unconditional love & peace.
**NOTE: I don't know how much mirtazepine you usually take but 45mg is the upper limit & some people have reported agitation at 45mg & above. I just saying that so you don't feel agitation the very worst time🌹💔
Yes that's my usual dose. I'm familiar and frankly tolerant of it. I'd be tempted to take more, but one doesn't want to be messing with serotonin when trying not to vomit.

Reactions: Tonkpils
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Hungry. Want to eat.

Tired. Want to sleep.

Right now those two desires outweigh my desire to die, which is pretty low.

But this has been useful information. I have no issues with meto, but an eight-hour fast requires willpower rather than just being something I can blunder into.

Reactions: Tonkpils
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Hungry. Want to eat.

Tired. Want to sleep.

Right now those two desires outweigh my desire to die, which is pretty low.

But this has been useful information. I have no issues with meto, but an eight-hour fast requires willpower rather than just being something I can blunder into.
It's okay if it's not your time. There's no need to rush into something so permanent

Reactions: Tonkpils, maniac116 and locked*n*loaded
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
It probably won't be.

I ate at 4pm and would take my SN at ~1am, a nine-hour fast. It is now 19:20. (End of post: 8pm.)

Before I die, I will make payments of £1,000 to three of my friends who:

1) my family do not know well (and so are not named in my will)
2) I have bank details for
3) I have the ability to send a message on a delay (email/Telegram)

I will send suicide notes to those three and two others (both named in my will) on a delay, to arrive early tomorrow morning. That means they'll arrive when I'm dead, so they won't need to panic to try and save me.

I will leave a physical note for my parents, informing them what I have taken, to be careful around any spills (especially for the dogs), and that if they are calling an ambulance then the antidote is methylene blue. There is a longer digital note on my laptop for them; I will also tell them the code for my laptop.

My steps:
4pm: last meal (apple and raspberry sponge)
8pm: test dose of meto. Not expecting anything.
11pm: no more drinking until it is time to begin properly.
12am: Starting preparing my drinks of SN solution, 25g in 100ml x2 . Take 45mg mirtazapine in lieu of benzos - this is a tranquil using antidepressant I am prescribed.
12:15am: 30mg meto
1am: drink SN solution

Honestly, I don't feel especially bad, and I'm starting to get fed up of this place, but I don't actually think I'll get better. I have lost interest in my travel plans which were previously the only thing keeping me going. I think killing myself is the utility-maximising decision for myself. I'm going to do it in the future so may as well do it now.

Risks:
1) I change my mind - not the worst thing in the world.
2) meto interacts with mirtazapine and I am too confused or sedated to complete plan.
3) I disturb my parents and they call an ambulance. This is the worst outcome as it probably leads to a hospitalisation.
4) I forget that I'm supposed to be fasting and eat something.
5) the classic: I vomit it all up.

Will try to update if and when I take my SN, or if I abort my attempt.
Do you think mirtazapine have the same effect as benzo?
That would be nice, I have some. In dosage of 7,5 mg it was extremely sedative for me.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Do you think mirtazapine have the same effect as benzo?
That would be nice, I have some. In dosage of 7,5 mg it was extremely sedative for me.
It does not have the same effect, but it can tranquillise and can be pleasant.