• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
My psychiatrist has given up on me, he prescribed me lexapro after i was on zoloft and it wasn't working despite being on almost 200mg.

Nothing is truly worth living for, every day I relive all the trauma and bullshit I've faced over my whole life and I'm just so done with not ctb successfully

I think I'm going to try get SN and mix it with any other medication I can get (I will also be drunk so I'll try cutting too literally just for the fun of it and because it relieves anxiety) I've always wanted to die alone and messy because my whole life I've tried to be clean and neat, I want to pass on comfortably in that means.

If I can't get SN I'll report to complete suspension as it seems the most affective and accessible to me.

Thinking about doing it at some point next year. if I dont pass some important exams I have I'll do it then and if I do then I'll try late next year.

I fantasise about being a corpse. I wish I could know what happens after I ctb though

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I advise against alcohol with the SN method. The SN method is very delicate as you need to avoid vomiting.

Reactions: restingplace