Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Tomorrow at noon I think I'm gonna finally hang up all my problems no pun intended. I'm gonna get super drunk that way I can't hold myself back because right now I am and I don't feel any pressure not to besides the fact that my parents are home. Can't take it anymore. This is 100% entirely my fault and yea! It's over boys. I've made a ton of stupid decisions in my life and there's no way out of it besides just fucking killing myself. Nobody cares about me anymore not even my parents. They can see it and they just don't give a fuck. It's fine tho, I'll make sure they never forget how I felt. Same with everyone else in my life. They all played games with me and made me feel like shit so I think now it's my fucking turn. This one however is one I don't think they will ever forget haha. Checkmate bitches
Tomorrow at noon I think I'm gonna finally hang up all my problems no pun intended. I'm gonna get super drunk that way I can't hold myself back because right now I am and I don't feel any pressure not to besides the fact that my parents are home. Can't take it anymore. This is 100% entirely my fault and yea! It's over boys. I've made a ton of stupid decisions in my life and there's no way out of it besides just fucking killing myself. Nobody cares about me anymore not even my parents. They can see it and they just don't give a fuck. It's fine tho, I'll make sure they never forget how I felt. Same with everyone else in my life. They all played games with me and made me feel like shit so I think now it's my fucking turn. This one however is one I don't think they will ever forget haha. Checkmate bitches
Not entirely 100% because yes I'm drunk atm and a good ole rest will probably reset my brain by the morning but it's getting really fucking hard to think of anything else but get drunk and kill myself. I really wanna just get super fucked up on a bunch of pills and liquor and say I can keep going but I can't even get no pills to do whatever it is I feel like they would do (numb the pain) so I'm at a point of like yo I just have to fucking kill myself in order the get rid of this pain ya know.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, the_path_of_sorrows, LostinTime24 and 3 others