• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
My mind is all over the place. I don't feel I can make an attempt as organized as that of Stan's Guide, but I do have the most vital ingredient, SN.

I'm also on the neuroleptic Latuda, would that keep me from vomiting?

I will be fasting for around 15 hours.

I said a tearful goodbye to my mother today. She knows I'm low but I don't think she suspects I'll do anything. I've written an email that I will schedule for after I'm (hopefully) dead.

Also, how much SN will I need and is there anyway to measure without using scales (I don't have any).

My mind is in shambles, I can't even plan my own suicide correctly. Am I missing something?

Thanks guys!

• Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken, the_path_of_sorrows, SVEN and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are so desperate but this sounds very unorganized and you may fail this attempt if u don't follow the proven protocols. A scale is important! (there were discussions using "table spoons" but imo that is also too risky. Too much Sn increases the chance of vomiting imo. Why the rush?

Reactions: Dizzylady80, BrainShower and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

153786 1657815069921
Use this table

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, SVEN, ezraeil and 1 other person
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
My mind is all over the place. I don't feel I can make an attempt as organized as that of Stan's Guide, but I do have the most vital ingredient, SN.

I'm also on the neuroleptic Latuda, would that keep me from vomiting?

I will be fasting for around 15 hours.

I said a tearful goodbye to my mother today. She knows I'm low but I don't think she suspects I'll do anything. I've written an email that I will schedule for after I'm (hopefully) dead.

Also, how much SN will I need and is there anyway to measure without using scales (I don't have any).

My mind is in shambles, I can't even plan my own suicide correctly. Am I missing something?

Thanks guys!
This feels very impulsive. This isn't a sour of the moment decision right? Anyway, I'd recommend waiting until you get a hold of an antiemetic. Rushing increasing the risk of things going wrong. Anyway, wish you the best in whatever you choose to do and I'm sorry for whatever has brought you to this.

Reactions: JayBot2005 and Shunya
J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
My brain's running on about 10% capacity, I can't get my head around this method. Would Olanzapine work as an antiemetic?